[Rules, Quick Links, Contact Us]
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RS Forums, RS Clan Page, Play RS1, Play RS2, Play RS3
Like us on FaceBook
Live Chat on Twitch
Add an Event
Event Calendar
Deputy Discussion

Welcome to the National Guard of Runescape.

You must be registered to access the forums.

Username:   Password:
Non Combat Stealing Creation (NCSC); Skill_SC, NCSC9
Topic Started: Feb 24 2009, 04:30 AM (13,137 Views)
Posted Image Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/v/YivZ4O_zW-s
This section is inactive, due to lack of activity. If seeking a Stealing Creation clan for RuneScape, check the ClanChat Database:

Fast_SC
Have99Mage
Quick_SC
Smooth_SC
SuperProSC

This thread is part of the 2009 expansion and recruitment movement by National Guard of Gaming, to unite all users of the online game RuneScape under a single community website for complete world-wide unity of all websites linked through a central database.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/NGoR/

It is also in relation to the first clan chat owned by National Guard of Runescape. For reference to that chat channel of world 9, check the following post: World 9 Headquarters

Video Project:
I shall be forming videos of our early months as the clan chat begins. After it is popular daily as a chat channel, these videos shall aid us in showing where we came from, and where we have gone to, as a result of our combined efforts to expand the world 9 of RuneScape to more than simply the star mining server of RuneScape, but also to become known as home to the best minigame on RuneScape for skillers to call world 9 home.

Long live the National Guard of Runescape. :NGoRlogo: :wub:

Day 1: Training
Day 2: Recruitment
Day 3: Practice
Day 4: Invasion

Seeking Leaders:
If you feel you are active enough, and mature enough, with high enough combat stats to protect the SSC from those seeking to break the rules of SSC by assaulting fellow skillers and users at Stealing Creation on servers of our choice, unused by the majority of RuneScape, apply by posting a response here, or requesting a rank when you see us active on chat channel Skill_SC.

**You MAY remain in leadership role at Catherby_9, and still prove active enough to be a General at SSC.

Ranking for Protectors:
All ranked leaders shall be listed here, to show exactly whom holds the right to kick offensive members from clan chat, if problems arise, or if users stalk our server used at SSC, in hopes to kill fellow members of our clan during skill rounds of Stealing Creation.

Also, rank shall be earned by users whom call our proper Player Killers in rounds of Skill_SC. If a false claim is called by a chat user, s/he shall lose ranking at chat. But a user whom regularly calls out names of targets which require killing, in order to protect fellow members of SSC, shall be rewarded with rank promotions, even leading to the ability to kick offenders and Player Killers from the chat channel.

NOTICE:
This clan is also listed in the updated "Clan Database" of W9HQ on the Runescape Forum. For the current list of clan chat channels, view here: http://z3.invisionfree.com/NGoR/index.php?...topic=8088&st=0

It has also been added to the revised "Welcome" thread for National Guard of Runescape, featured here: http://z3.invisionfree.com/NGoR/index.php?...topic=9724&st=0

OFFICIAL FORUM NOTICE:
The following shall be uploaded to the RuneScape Forum, shortly after the chat channel is made popular. And thanks to the loyal members of Catherby_9 for your support of the star mining in world 9, which made us popular as a chat channel for Jagex's Runescape. And wish us luck and fortune in our new project, the Stealing Creation of world 9 in Jagex's Runescape.

--------------------section.1:

= The Official World 9 Headquarters =

About:
We are the only Stealing Creation anti-combat clan of Runescape in existence, used 24 hours daily -- we recruit Player Moderators to manage offenders.

Clan Title:
Skiller Stealing Creation (SSC)

Owner:
Kire667

Chat:
Catherby_9 (primary)

--------------------section.2:

- Table of Contents -

section.1: Introduction
section.2: Table of Contents
section.3: Rules (p1)
section.4: Rules (p2)
section.5: About Us (p1)
section.6: About Us (p2)
section.7: Clan Benefits

--------------------section.3:

Rules:

The rules are quite simple, but may be expanded at later date, without notice to the members, if problems arise which gain the attention of the leaders of SSC. Below is the general summary of our rules, to help users understand why s/he was kicked from chat, or targeted as a hostile during Skill SC rounds.

1) Equip the Class 1 Bow with NO ARROWS to prevent undesired attacks against fellow members of SSC.

> Failure to do so may mark you as a target by SSC, and result in your kick and/or ban from clan.

2) Do not use barriers during a Skill SC match.

> Barriers bog down the round time for all members of SSC to clear a map sooner. While players do not earn undesired experience for destroying barriers, it still hinders the speed per game of Skill SC.

3) Do not thieve/pickpocket during a Skill SC match.

> Users caught will be kicked/banned from clan. It is not permitted, for any reason, at any time, at SSC.

4) Do not attack other users, at any time, for any reason, while in a round of Stealing Creation.

> Should a hostile potential or a Player Killer be located, members of SSC have the right to kill the targeted hostile ONCE. The user shall be reminded to join the SSC or obey our non-combat rules, and/or to join us at chat, to be reminded of the rules.

Once a user is marked as hostile, s/he shall be monitored for the remained of the round, and killed as many times as necessary, until the SSC rule is obeyed, or the user changes to another world/server.

--------------------section.4:

5) Do not lie to SSC members.

> If a false hostile is called by a member of SSC, he shall be kicked from chat. If the offense is repeated, the user shall be banned from chat. Every user is responsible for his/her own words.

6) Respect fellow members of SSC, as well non-hostile members of Runescape.

> Every user is a potential recruit. Even if they are thick headed, and not easily taught the rules of SSC. We are not a fighting clan, but we protect the rights of every user, both in chat and beyond. Show respect, and it shall be given in return.

--------------------section.5:

Description:

Have you ever wanted to simply play a faster version of Stealing Creation, yet always had noobs draw a game out for the full 20 minutes, due to a stale mate in combat battle or camping your base with a ton of ancient mages?

Those time have come to an end, as the W9HQ has introduced into the world of Runescape, the newest addition to the National Guard of Runescape ongoing effort to make the game a better place for everyone, and not just the combat-obsessed anti-social killers, slaughters, and murders.

Welcome to the SSC. We are the Skiller Stealing Creation, the newest expansion to the hit chat channel for star mining in RS W9, at Catherby_9.

We accept not only non-combat members of Runescape from ANY server of the membership worlds of the game, but we also give great appreciation to our combat users, whom wish to earn faster Stealing Creation tools, to promote double experience in choice stats beyond the SC mini game, as mentioned: construction, crafting, fishing, hunting, mining, smithing, woodcutting.

Members of the clan whom possess a high combat level are to aid the other members of chat, by attacking any known Player Killers at Stealing Creation. When a person joins the game, regardless if s/he is a member of clan or not, if s/he initiates the attack upon a fellow member of Stealing Creation in the current game played, s/he shall become the target of ALL members of SSC -- until that said user obeys the rules and guidelines of the SSC, or departs the server/world used by SSC.

--------------------section.6:

How SSC works:

Every member of chat in either Skill_SC (primary) or NCSC9 (secondary) shall equire item "Class 1 Bow". This is listed under the "Weapons" section of Stealing Creation. If you wish to make stacking items, create "Catalytic Runes" -- as all runes of a similar Class will stack, and as long as Arrows are not equipped, no member of SSC can attack another member of Stealing Creation, regardless of the player's personal combat level or your own.

Why Skilling is better than Killing:

When the clay is completely cleared from a game of Stealing Creation, the entirety of 20 minutes per game is disregarded, and the round enters sudden death, where the round timer changes to 1 minute remaining.

As such, it is possible to earn 4 times the SC points than usual when wasting time in a game of Stealing Creation on world 158 (the official SC server of Jagex). This means 4 times the SC tools earned, as a reward for being a member of the SSC

If you wish to learn more, search for us on the Runescape Forum as "W9HQ" at the clan database.

Special Thanks:

Thanks to SarahM17, Mace21, and many of the other members of Catherby 9 chat of world 9 RS, for making this dream possible, for ALL members on Runescape 2. The protection from pure mages during the test runs at world 158 SC was an inspiration to us all.

--------------------section.7:

Benefits:

For being a member of World 9 Headquarters, you get instant up-to-the-minute news on all Distractions and Diversions new to RuneScape. These included, but not limited to, Penguin Spying, Star Mining, Evil Tree Hunting.

On top of this, we have a full staff of devoted generals and Player Moderators, whom are standing by, rain or shine, twenty-four hours per day, each and every day, JUST to help you through your journey at RuneScape, and to offer the best in quest solutions and reporting offenders, along with advice to make better skills for the future, through the choices of today.

The only 24-hour channel since 2007 is Catherby 9. Join world 9, from any world, at the official clan chat channel. We are waiting for you.
Edited by Kire667, May 2 2011, 02:21 AM.
Posted Image

"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me.
"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Posted Image Mitch
Member Avatar
NGoR Elder
Whats the point of this?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

Posted Image Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
The point is, world 9 has been home to the most skillers since the idea of being pure 3 began. We have Soul in Pain and myself, and we use to be player moderator God of Skils, but he went impure over the years.

At any rate, today marked the first trial of the new skiller Stealing Creation clan of RSW9HQ. With huge success as the star mining chat of world 9, with clan Catherby_9, the National Guard of Runescape is attempting to broaden the horizon with even more coverage for world 9 at RS. And with that, I give you W9HQ's SSC, the Skiller Stealing Creation of runescape.

Check our the progress of our first day in operation, and see exactly how far beyond this we can expect to progress, for the best server in Runescape for ALL other worlds to join us, or to at least attempt what we have succeeded in, with only a single day active.

Go to YouTube, and check out the 2nd clan of W9HQ progress, day by day, at Skill_SC...
SSC Day 1: Recruitment

While the 1st clan of W9HQ continues to somehow earn 100+ views daily, and perhaps just as many visitors to the chat channel per day, as the star mining clan of world 9, Catherby_9...
W9HQ's Star Mining Clan
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Posted Image Mitch
Member Avatar
NGoR Elder
I was in "skill_sc" cc yesterday for like 3 mins lol
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

Posted Image Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Hopefully the forum will provide us with the necessary 4 users for SC each night, for us to run 24 hour games of SC for w9 skillers. It has helped us earn fame as the star mining chat, once posted on forum as such.

Support us at the official forum to Runescape.
Clan Home: Skiller Stealing Creation
Minigames: Skiller Stealing Creation

Dragonbro002: Yeah, I'm using Skill_SC for clan rounds at world 9, when players are not ranked at Catherby_9. It helps to avoid banned members such as Akito1014, if they ever return to ruin our server at SC, like they did last night, by involving combat in our SC rounds.

That's when we hop to the clan side of SC, and form two clans to work on skills.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Posted Image Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Just added the newest daily video to our Speed Stealing Creation. A tutorial on how we run world 9 SC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoWeegsUInA

And we even got the 3rd player back in 2007 to come out for the occasion, as well. Green098 sure knows how to run Skiller Stealing Creation, even though some of our home worlds at world 9 tend to forget it's about the skill, not the kill, that gets us all to 99 faster off the SC rewards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EzOso4vsWU

The video with Green098 was recorded earlier today.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Posted Image Mitch
Member Avatar
NGoR Elder
Should of tryed to get him to google the forums to join up.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

Posted Image Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
DragonBro002: Her.*

And also, wouldn't really bother getting them to join, since the majority fame of game own their own website, YouTube channel, or MySpace. And they feel the same way as Jagex, the whole supersticious viewpoint that all websites are hacks, scams, or keylogs.

Small steps. A video is good enough fame for the National Guard of Runescape to advertise at MySpace and YouTube for now. Maybe it will spark other members to produce posts in the Fame Gallery in the Photos section of forum, so everyone can get to know about more of these top players.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Posted Image Mitch
Member Avatar
NGoR Elder
Dominion
Mar 8 2009, 07:33 AM
DragonBro002: Her.*

And also, wouldn't really bother getting them to join, since the majority fame of game own their own website, YouTube channel, or MySpace. And they feel the same way as Jagex, the whole supersticious viewpoint that all websites are hacks, scams, or keylogs.

Small steps. A video is good enough fame for the National Guard of Runescape to advertise at MySpace and YouTube for now. Maybe it will spark other members to produce posts in the Fame Gallery in the Photos section of forum, so everyone can get to know about more of these top players.

Yeah theres a few famus video makers that have their own website and they got a few 1000 members
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Clan Database · Next Topic »

National Guard of Gaming, National Guard of Runescape, Clan MF-D and all logos are trademarks of Webtronix Design, ©1998. All Rights Reserved. View our ToS for more details. Runescape™ is a trademark of JaGeX Ltd ©1999. Andrew Gower and Jagex, Ltd. Forum banners by Bobbydown. Forum design by Ackerben. Team Speak by Gaming Heavens.