[Rules, Quick Links, Contact Us]
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

RS Forums, RS Clan Page, Play RS1, Play RS2, Play RS3
Like us on FaceBook
Live Gold Swaps on Twitch
Add an Event
Event Calendar
Deputy Discussion

Welcome to the National Guard of Runescape.

You must be registered to access the forums.

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
NG Staff
Topic Started: Jan 28 2009, 08:40 AM (16,449 Views)
Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Posted Image

If at any time you have a question or concern, don't feel shy to ask. More than likely another member has a similar questions, yet is unsure about asking. Here at NG, everyone is equal. We are all on a first name basis. As such, you shouldn't worry about opinions and influences of others so long as you have good intentions at heart, and respect others as they respect you.

Questions to the community can be posted here: NG Questions

Staff List

Below is the list of current NG staffing. Inbox them at any time of day if you rather talk in private.

Members: To place your votes, visit the link provided:
http://forums.nationalguardofrunescape.com/membervotes
Forum Staff: To place your votes visit the link provided:
http://forums.nationalguardofrunescape.com/forumstaffvotes
Chat Staff: To place your votes visit the link provided:
http://forums.nationalguardofrunescape.com/rsccstaffvotes

Architect:

1. kire667 (catherby)

Forum Administrator: (limit 5) : About this rank.

1. Mitch
  2. Myrrhdyrrh
  3. Sam

Forum Moderator: (limit 5) : About this rank.

1. Veiled Black

Generals: (limit 10) : About this rank.

1. -

Inactive Notice

If you are a member of NG staff yet fail to sign in to forum beyond 7 days, you shall be inboxed a notice of inactivity. Failure to post "away notice" in the designated section or to log in 24 hours after notice is given, all rank will be removed from that staff member.

The following is an example of such notice.
Quote:

You are being contacted because you have not signed in at forum for over 7 days.

If you have already posted an away notice, disregard this memo. Away notices may be posted here: http://s3.zetaboards.com/NGoR/forum/54822/

If you have not successfully signed in within 24 hours from time of this notice, you shall return to default rank.

Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you back at NG.
Edited by Kire667, Aug 7 2014, 04:59 PM.
Posted Image

"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me.
"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

campiello
NGoR Elder
As some Forum Mod suggestions....Alex, Zg7 and Zone. All 3 have proven to be loyal. @ have been staff in the past. Zg has stuck by through everything.
Just my suggestions.
Offline Profile Top

Zg7
Member Avatar
MotM Dec'09
campiello
Jan 29 2009, 12:13 AM
As some Forum Mod suggestions....Alex, Zg7 and Zone. All 3 have proven to be loyal. @ have been staff in the past. Zg has stuck by through everything.
Just my suggestions.

Zac? F Mod? Purple name and crown? Yes.. YES! Let's do that!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Campiello: I also like those suggestions, as they have more than proven they are around to help serve the best interests of NGoR, not just at forum, but also from my daily chat encounters at cc, they seem to hold a true grasp on how respect is earned when respect is given.

Wish we had more like them. Also, might I suggest the name DragonBro002 in the form of Forum Moderator? Though he may not have the full knowledge as far as spelling and so forth, he has a kind heart, and has been waiting ever so long to stand by our side through thick and thin, through the bad times and the good, to keep loyalty to the NGoR, no matter where the community ventured.

I shall gather a list from the listed Forum Administrators, on which top 5 names they feel would best represent the NGoR, and still hold respect toward fellow members of the community, all the way up to when evidence of offense is presented, to keep a straight face in the wake of evil, and grin as they say, "Read the rules page to avoid further action taken against you." ;)

Hard task for those with a weak will or a short fuse. I know as of lately, with everything that has befell the NGoR, I wanted to just call it quits, and retaliate to the most extreme nature of the sort. Yet, by holding our cool, we an actually prove we are something more than just another reactionary prey to those types. We can stand together, stand strong, and know that no matter what, our fellow members at NGoR will always have our back.

Anyway, it was a very exciting night to mark in the history of NGoR, but I must be heading to bed, for I work every day this week. I'll check on the progress of the feedback votes later, to see that the majority of the community would suggest in regards to each staff member name I presented here today.

As for the moderator of the clanchat, which I have renamed as simply "Chat Mods," shall be decided by their inbox reports, their activeness at the chat channel, and only demoted should fellow chat users catch them in the act of abusing powers, offending users, or violating rules. Beyond that, the chat staff are only listed here as reference, not as suggestions on the future formation of NGoR staff.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Bobbydown
Member Avatar
NGoR Elder
Ya Dragonbro should be there
Posted Image
The defect of equality is that we only desire it with our superiors

Guild Wars 2 = Inactive
World Of Warcraft = Inactive
Runescape = Inactive
ArcheAge = Inactive
Tera = Inactive

Bobbydown - PM
Offline Profile Top

Bwa
MotM'Jan10
I call Dragonbro I can contact him outside of Forum so he'd be my best bet.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Alright, well if all of the current popular votes pass, more than likely, I know most of NGoR now a days are new to the old ways, but I usually side with popular demand on such issues.

So, if all the popular votes are passed, that means we will need to seek 1 final user worthy of the status as Forum Moderator. Yet, whom would fit such a description? Any suggestions? Feel free to post a response for someone to voucher in, or inbox me if you wish for your feedback to remain hidden from public eye.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

zone4_4
Member Avatar
NGoR Elder
Ackerben
Jan 28 2009, 09:47 AM
I call Dragonbro I can contact him outside of Forum so he'd be my best bet.

hah anyone here can contact me out of fourms ;) just ask and i really dont care if u have my number, if an emergency account just hit me up yo! but i wouldnt mind being a fourm mod agaian...i was an admin but mod will work ;) haha
<center>
Posted Image
:: Signature by Posted Image
:: Runescape; ZoneNoob, Zone4_4
</center>
Offline Profile Top

Scott
Member Avatar
NGoR Elder
Sakkath, Maintenance
Bobbydown, Administrator
Campiello, Administrator
Ackerben, Administrator
Zone4 4 vote, Administrator
Alex321, Moderator
Lady Di, Moderator
Chef Nicole, Moderator
Alex321, Chat mod
Meissie40, Chat mod
Myrrhdyrrh, Chat mod
Tania Duhh, Chat mod
Zg7, Chat mod

My votes, I cannot fully decide on the CC mods though, as I have little personal experience with most of them. I am just judging on how they act forum wise which may differ from the chat.

Can I also say, I believe that only staff members were to decide on new additions to the staff? Therefore I hope the publics opinion will not influence what the staff think.

Popularity vote is never a good idea.

Also, we do not need 5 admins and 5 moderators right now, far too many for a forum this size.
Offline Profile Top

campiello
NGoR Elder
Dragon...You can't see how the vote is until you cast your vote.

If for any reason...a Mod position does open up...I would like to nominate DragonSpeaker as a mod also. I totally forgot about him. He has had positions here in the past.
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Community News · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

National Guard of Gaming, National Guard of Runescape, Clan MF-D and all logos are trademarks of Webtronix Design, ©1998. All Rights Reserved. View our ToS for more details. Runescape™ is a trademark of JaGeX Ltd ©1999. Andrew Gower and Jagex, Ltd. Forum banners by Bobbydown. Forum design by Ackerben. Team Speak by Gaming Heavens.