[Rules, Quick Links, Contact Us]
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

RS Forums, RS Clan Page, Play RS1, Play RS2, Play RS3
Like us on FaceBook
Live Gold Swaps on Twitch
Add an Event
Event Calendar
Deputy Discussion

Welcome to the National Guard of Runescape.

You must be registered to access the forums.

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
NG Quick Links; Request links for easier access.
Topic Started: May 12 2008, 11:48 PM (7,665 Views)
Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Posted Image

Community:

New to NG?
1. Register a Name
2. Validate Your E-Mail
3. Contact Us

NG Staff
NG Jobs
NG Store

Posted Image

RuneScape Clan Chat (RScc):
Clans
RollCall
News
Member List
Daily Actives
Rank System
Top-200
Rules
Offenders

Social:

SwiftKit: #NGoR
ShoutBox
SoundBite Radio
Ventrilo

Contact
Videos
Votes

Runescape:
Posted Image

Game Database:
Posted Image

RuneScape Fame:
Amber Meow, Bob_the_JaGeX_Cat, Chessy018, Defil3d, Despair3d, Excl, Fat_Wrecked, Gertjaars, Gross Gore, KingDuffy_1, LilYuffie88, Lovvel, MaxBoison, N0vaLyfe, NightmareRH, OwningDuck, Skychi, Soul_in_Pain, Strider3282, The_Old_Nite, TheUnforgiving, Yogosun, Zezima

Runescape Moderators:
Ah Ta Ta, Big_Fishyman, CrazyEyes135, DarkChii45, Dragon_Steamy, Fire_Senshi, God of Skils, HavanaMarion, Hiddel, King_Cut, Mod_Eliwood, Monaro, Nilfalas, RedVsBlue157, Ryokobalta, SparHawke_Pa, TaxGaming, TheCorps04, Tu_Reina, VikingFan64, Vlassios_M, Xo_WildRose, Zoom_N_Kill

Affiliates:
Posted Image
Bahamut Zero, Bandoteers, Black Knights Clan, Bums R Us, Draynor, DungeonScape, Fiend Club, Forgotten Templars, FunOrb, Gamings Are Us, Gaming Heavens, Got-Skills, ImageShack, JaGeX Ltd, Just Chill, King Cut, Kingdom of Falador, Knights of Chaos, Knights of Order, National Clan Advertisement Association, NG Diablo2, Peacefull, PhotoBucket, RSHumor, Rune Addict, Rune Headquarters, Rune Heart, Rune Skill, Rune Tips, Rune Village, RuneScape Board, RuneScape Bits & Bytes, RuneScape Community, RuneScape Escape, RuneScape, RuneZone, Sabre Realm, Sal's Realm, Scythe.org, SlipEdge, Strike By Fire, Supreme Skillers, SubZero Gaming Center, SwiftKit, SwiftSwitch, The Mighty Red Dragons, UbNub, Warrior Nation Network, Zybez

Events: Calendar, TimeZones
Edited by Mitch, May 15 2012, 07:31 AM.
Posted Image

"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me.
"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Mitch
Member Avatar
NGoR Elder
It was better the other way i think but this is ok :D and how in earth did you get the homworlds sigs for main page?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
DragonBro002: The signatures are by Draynor.net, an old affiliate of our website. They provide the free stat goal, stat comparison and world signature images, ever since IceFuzion.com closed down, back in 2006.

As for the removal of forum header links, it claims that we may only have a maximum of 200000 letters/numbers/symbols for a Board Wrapper, and we were using 200158. So **** InvisionFree, and their limitations on our fame. We are larger than their free forum can hold, so we just had to make a compromise, by moving all quick links into a post, and link it up on the forum header from there.

There wasn't enough room for InvisionFree.com to hold the "Fame" of RuneScape, with the addition of Bob the JaGeX Cat, Skychi, Soul in Pain, and Yogosun.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Alright, it has come to my attention that we have a new popular thread in our forums.

A direct link has been added to the list for "Real-World Image Gallery," so everyone can easily click the forum header for "Links" to view the real images of all our members (the brave ones, that is).
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
I finally figured, hey, what the heck. Might as well extend ALL of our affiliate groups' names out, since it doesn't clutter the forum header, anymore. And now it makes it that much easier for users to see what each group name is, and click more than just an abbreviation of the clan/community/website -- but the full length name.

Also, does anyone else know of any "famed" members of the game RuneScape, whom we should gather websites/videos/images/rumors about, and make a "Fame of Runescape" post for? I'm up for suggestions.

Me and my narrow-minded ways keeps me parked in a single server of a huge game. I have been eating, breathing and dreaming "world 9" ever since I became a loyal member to RuneScape 2. And it's a crying shame how much I put my life on the line for that world, out of 140+ other worlds. :)
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Until Sakkath fixes the problem with his web hosting server, I have adjusted EVERY quick link on the first page (http://z3.invisionfree.com/NGoR/index.php?showtopic=9132), to link to z3.infisionfree.com/NGoR instead of the re-direct which is currently unavailable to the public, at forums.nationalguardofrunescape.com.

The links all work again, and feel free to inbox me if any of the links are STILL in reference to the dead redirect of "forums.nationalguardofrunescape.com".

As for editing the primary link on the website, www.nationalguardofrunescape.com, the Admin CP of our website is also off-line, currently, due to server malfunction. And once that is back up and working, I shall also edit the website link to our forum, from forums.nationalguardofrunescape.com, into our default URL, which is z3.invisionfree.com/NGoR.

If anyone asks for the URL to our forum, until further notice, simply inform them, it is "YT 'Kire667, left side area." I have edited my YouTube profile for Kire667, so it shows the website URL, the forum re-direct URL, AND the default URL of this forum.

Thanks for your understanding, everyone. And see you all in the game in a moment, and as well after work tonight (if I don't get into another accident, that is).
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Updated the fame forum, by adding the new skiller account of Defil3d to the list, as Despair3d.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Awaiting a new Website Alliance/Affiliation with clan Project Fury, thanks to a submission by Tezza301.

http://projectfury.net

Hopefully, both our websites will flourish from this bright new addition to the online community at RuneScape, and help both our community and their clan earn new recruits and form a close bond we shared for so many years with the countless other clans and societies we've done business with toward making the game a better place for all users, through long-suffering and hard work of devotion of body, soul, and mind. ;)

Once the verdict is accepted or declined by Project Fury, will determine if the link to their website is added to our Clan Database, and this forum topic.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

tezza301
Member Avatar
Lv 39
can u do the same with my website plz its not all runescape but its a start to me
Posted Image
Posted Image
pm or leave me a message if u want a pixel person made for u :)
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Tezza301: Edit the background of your forum to a color not similar of the font color, or add a backgorund image to off set the color scheme so it can be read by users, and it's a go.

Just inbox me here at NGoR when you got that, and I'll add the link to affiliates section on this page.

Also, I registered at your website (funny, your abbreviation would be NG, as well), and posted some constructive feedback in the General Discussion section. Review it and get back to me on any ideas with it.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Members Discussion · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

National Guard of Gaming, National Guard of Runescape, Clan MF-D and all logos are trademarks of Webtronix Design, ©1998. All Rights Reserved. View our ToS for more details. Runescape™ is a trademark of JaGeX Ltd ©1999. Andrew Gower and Jagex, Ltd. Forum banners by Bobbydown. Forum design by Ackerben. Team Speak by Gaming Heavens.