[Rules, Quick Links, Contact Us]
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

RS Forums, RS Clan Page, Play RS1, Play RS2, Play RS3
Like us on FaceBook
Live Gold Swaps on Twitch
Add an Event
Event Calendar
Deputy Discussion

Welcome to the National Guard of Runescape.

You must be registered to access the forums.

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The History of MF-D; by Dominion
Topic Started: Oct 11 2004, 11:50 PM (940 Views)
Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
The following links shall take you to the official history recorded by the followers of clan MF-D. As more records are recovered, we shall make news of them here (since, MF-D is the founder of NGoR, afterall). Feel free to check back, as we shall hopefully uncover more tablets of the ancient bloodlines which formed the basis of the realm on which MF-D now exists.

Chapter I: The Clan Wars
Chapter II: The Dark Ages - Newly discovered record!

I have documented the records here, as well, in case the site of old falls due to inactivity.

The Clan Wars

Table of Contents

I. Those Involved
II. Definition of "Clan"
III. Clan Grudges
A. Clan MF-D / RDM Disagree
B. Clan MF-D / LOTC Disagree
C. Clan MF-D / PSN Disagree
IV. Choosing Sides
V. The Clan Wars
VI. Outcome
VII. Keeping the Peace
A. Alliances Are Formed

I. Those Involved
Sean (Diablo II account name: PSNLeader), leader of clan PSN, and the source of many problems during the "Clan Wars' days. Being the newest member to MF-D who was looking out for only himself. He was sure to cause some problems from within.

Clan ICP was the biggest group of hackers on Battle.net. They were exploited by Sean to get "pay back" for transgressions done to him, which in fact, he was causing. After many times of reporting false threats from others against him, and getting many people hacked for no reason, clan ICP turned on Sean and ended his reign of terror.

Dominion (Diablo II account names: Kire664, Kire665, Kire666, Kire667, Kire668, MF-D, and RDM.MFD), leader of clan MF-D, was the peace-keeper during all the trials and tribulations of the "Clan Wars". Even though at one point, it was said that he almost retired from his leadership position due to all the chaos and confusion, he stuck in there to find the true root of the arguments and threats, PSNLeader.

C1 (Diablo II account names: CDGuim666, CDGuim777, CDGuim888, and CDGuim1000), leader of klan RDM, is the nephew of Dominion. The was "Clan Wars" to be a true test of the relations between the two. Sibling rivalry was only a small part of the problems to come for these clans.

Allan (Diablo II account names: Clovee, and WarewolfHunter), leader of clan LOTC, is the former MF-D member who started a clan of his own. Based on his hatred towards his former friend, currently a member to MF-D, the relational ties between the two clans was about to be shown.

Holy (Diablo II account name: MadnessHero) was one of the new guys ("the trio") to join from clan PSN when PSNLeader did. While planning on his own to quit one clan and join another, he had no idea of the destruction it would bring. Up to and during the actual "Clan Wars", he added his share of input directed to PSNLeader and C1.

Death (Diablo II account name: xDeath_Hitx), one of "the trio", was the only one to actually come to Dominion, leader of clan MF-D, to notify him of the plans to quit clan PSN and join MF-D. Only problem was, he mentioned it after steps have already begun in what would cause PSNLeader to become enraged and hacker-happy.

ICE (Diablo II account name: xX'ICE'Xx), another of "the trio", was friends with both Death and Holy. He was the least of the anger on the MF-D side towards clan PSN, even though he had his reasons to be mad as well (..being hacked 2x by a tyrannical ex-clan leader.. ya, I'd say that reason enough to be pissed).

Andrew (Diablo II account name: ?) was a member of LOTC. He was more of a behind-the-scenes type of aspect to the storyline. He first appears during the actual duels in the "Clan Wars", but proves to be a valuable aspect later on, once everything is straightened out, and the truth behind the disagreements found.

Mike (Diablo II account name: Dead Stuff) was a member of clan MF-D at the time the "Clan Wars" took place. He did his share of adding to the already stressful environment, which only added to the build-up of what it turned out to be. He private messaged many who were apposed to clan MF-D, causing less chance of peace at first between the clans.

II. Definition of "Clan"
Webster's Dictionary defines "clan" as "[...] a group united by a common interest or common characteristics." A clan is a group that functions from interaction of several to many people, which have a similar idea of what is acceptable. They remain with this group because they feel both accepted and needed. Members within such groups interact to support and aid others, or receive assistance.

III. Clan Grudges
For as long as clans have been in existence, problems have risen between co-existing clans. In a world with differing views, it tends to make it hard to all come together and get along all of the time.

A. Clan MF-D / RDM Disagree
Clan MF-D and klan RDM have their roots around the same time. Both clans were started without strict rules, except to play fair. Stealing, hacking, and lying were the main three unacceptable acts.

As time went by, rivalry arose between the ranks. C1, leader of klan RDM, felt negatively towards clan MF-D. This was due to the fact of sibling rivalry, which was projected by one side. As the months progressed, this pent-up anger only aided to the final outcome.

B. Clan MF-D / LOTC Disagree
LOTC, a clan created by a prior member of MF-D, Clovee, had close ties to RDM. The fact that one of his personal friends, "Dead Stuff", turned out to be a jerk, and was currently a member to MF-D, aided his hatred.

C. Clan MF-D / PSN Disagree
"PSNLeader" was the source of the Clan Wars. He started out by joining MF-D after receiving a free Small Charm of +50 Poison Damage (SPC) from MF-D's leader, Dominion. After about a month later, three PSN members joined MF-D. What caused PSNLeader's anger was the fact that those three quit clan PSN to join MF-D (without either leaders' awareness).

Based on the claims that Dominion was completely aware of such actions, PSNLeader only added to the aggressions by hacking all of the three new members to MF-D, and adding threats of hacking Dominion.

IV. Choosing Sides
After being hacked, all three of the members of MF-D created new (top secret) accounts, which were not announced to anyone but those close to them, and Dominion. After much anticipation, and suppressing feelings, those three began badmouthing PSNLeader for his actions, and demanding their accounts back. PSNLeader rose to the opportunity, and began to rally clan LOTC and RDM to his aid.

V. The Clan Wars
C1 (CDGuim777), Allan (Clovee), Dominion (Kire668), Sean (PSNLeader), Andrew (LOTC member), Death (xDeath_Hitx), Ice (xXI***x), and Holy (HolyMadness) all met in one game. C1 was the only RDM there. Clovee and Andrew were of clan LOTC. Sean, being leader of clan PSN, began the whole confusion. Dominion lead clan MF-D, which Death, Holy, and Ice were part of.

To say the least, total chaos arose. The trio, (Death, Holy, and Ice), were headstrong to rush out of town on a rampage towards PSNLeader. This was due to being hacked, and suppressing the anger for so long. C1, Allan, and Andrew were already awaiting such actions.

While MF-D members were out getting slaughtered, (they did manage to get in a few kills), the leader of MF-D, Dominion, was trying to bring about peace with all involved. He tried to reason with RDM and LOTC to the fact that PSNLeader was a threat to not only his own members (if they wished to resign from clan PSN, or join a different gaming group), but also to all of his allies.

VI. Outcome
By the end of the battle, C1 had attacked PSNLeader, Andrew attacked Clovee, and Dominion had attacked everyone at least once in his attempt to get all to stop fighting (yet never actually went through with killing any of them).

PSNLeader eventually hacked C1. Word spread like wildfire to LOTC and even back to MF-D. LOTC and RDM allied themselves with MF-D, as they came to realize the true evil. PSN nor PSNLeader were ever heard from again. LOTC died out, but was re-awakened as LOTC2. Clovee departed, yet eventually returned to lead LOTC2. Andrew ended up as Blue Knights Leader (RS1) of NGoR (clan MF-D's RuneScape Gaming Group). C1 became King of NGoR. Dominion still leads MF-D today, the MF-D Web Team, and is Black Knights Leader (RS1) of NGoR. Holy, Death and Ice followed MF-D to NGoR, and are currently members to both. Death eventually became the Orange Knights Leader (RS1) for NGoR.

VII. Keeping the Peace
For as long as people have a need for acceptance, a need to have fun, in an environment where they are free of persecution, and a need to help others and be helped, there will be a clan. These gaming groups aid its members, and have members who do the same. MF-D may be the source for such actions and have the sole purpose of helping others, but there will always be a need of a gaming group, and MF-D will always be there. We will try to help all members either find if they wish to remain with MF-D to help others, help member to begin and lead their own clan, or to find a clan with a purpose you are looking for.

[Written in memory of Cliff, Mick, Gator, (all of clan CoT), as well as everyone involved in the "Clan Wars" of MF-D past.]

~ Dominion

A. Alliances Are Formed
Posted Image
This chart shows the alliances formed through the years MF-D has been in existence. Arrows flow from source to group created by the source. Some groups may be formed by the combined effort of more than one source group.

The Dark Ages

Table of Contents

I. The v1.10 Plague
II. A Battered and Torn People
A. Holy Paladins' Blessings and Prayers
B. Dark Necromancers' Revival Attempts
C. Legendary Barbarians of Strength and Honour
III. Birth of MF-D v1.10
IV. Life after v1.09

I. The v1.10 Plague

For many years after the fall of the great v1.09 society, there was little historical record documented. As for a lack of motivation, there was also an abundance of low morale, and self-esteem. Many lacked common enjoyment in the routine doldrums daily activities. With this lack of self preservation came a time of decay and corruption in many.

Almost all of those who resided in the Rogue Encampment, to the reaches of the arid deserts of Lut Gholein, even extending into the outer realm of Harrogath, perished in the wake of a grand terror, even worse than Diablo himself could ever scheme on his own. So many more than ever fell to the battle of Diablo, now stood defenseless against a far greater foe, the wake of the 1.10 era.

II. A Battered and Torn People

Of those few who remained among the living, struggling to rebuild their homeland foundation, included Dominion, DarkTyrant, Rome, and many others of the Guardians. They worked primarily to restore order among a broken people.

A. Holy Paladins' Blessings and Prayers

The paladins blessed the soil for the many who had fallen victim to this dark, dreary decay which besieged many after the onset of the 1.10 era. Among such high and holy of paladins was DarkTyrant, one of the greatest believers in the Faith. Many souls he brought forth to the Lord, saved from the eternal da'mnation flames of Diablo, the Lord of Terror.

B. Dark Necromancers' Revival Attempts (supporting image #1)

Though the necromancers' dark magik, amidst which Dominion was one of the strongest, was powerful at the time, they were no match for the rapid decay. Only few of the deceased citizens of the MF-D could be reached over this void, and reanimated once more.

C. Legendary Barbarians of Strength and Honour

The barbarians, with their physical strength of body like stone, and hearts of loyalty, were none a match for such a great evil decay, as this of 1.10. Among the many who perished during these times were the mightiest of many barbarians, TheHellBringer. Even though he was so directly attached to the MF-D, being the second eldest founder of our brotherhood, had met his fate full heartedly. For many centuries to follow, Dominion attempted to bridge the gaping void of Death's limitless pit, and call forth the name of HellBringer. With no success, Dominion turned to DarkTyrant, who then placed his final blessings upon HellBringer's soul. "May Tyrael find way to his side."

III. Birth of MF-D v1.10

Despite all of these efforts, many which have gone unknown by the majority, clan MF-D was brought back to life. But after many centuries of exhaustion from what was necessary, there was a need for one to take direct lead of the community. One of renewed strength and vigor. After examining those worthy of the call, the Guardians chose Jr to lead the new republic. Being one of the many, resurrected at the hand of Dominion, Jr set out to change what MF-D stood for. The clan quickly evolved from a once peaceful and friendly organization, into a dueling, blood-thirsty, competitive, hostile-oriented environment.

IV. Life After v1.09

Might the future of the lands be prepared for such a change? Can this new order be the way it shall exist? Only time shall tell. The Guardians shall keep a watchful eye over the events to come in our near future. For they are the few who have knowledge of clan MF-D's predestined path. The glory of MF-D shall shine forth through the darkness of Diablo's deep, dreary realm forever. Thanks to efforts of Tyrael (image), Deckard Cain, and the Guardians.
Posted Image

"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me.
"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Okay, I added the text history here to the forum for everyone to view, just in case that old site eventually dies off (which I'm surprized it hasn't yet). But yeah, all that work of writing, and I'm not about to just let the only 2 recorded history files of MF-D fall out of knowledge like that. :P
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Death
NGoR Elder
When u gonna add the MF-D Vs Clan PSN? get to c me in action!(lmao) and erik if u dont know, i started it b/c i went first, and the 2 bastards followed me....
Posted Image
Retired 10-07-07
Member # 15
3,200 post count
Good bye, NGoR.
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Lol, those 2 following you anywhere. You came back at chat, and I was happy to see you. And you know probably the following day I saw both of them on.

Where are those 2 at now? Back on WoW?
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Death
NGoR Elder
Yup, Holy didnt even know i came, about 2 hours after i started playing he messaged me on here, and i was like "WHAT THE FUCK!? DUDE U ASSHOLE! U START PLAYING RS THE SECOND I DO!!! BASTARD!"

P.S. o yea they are at GW, bro hardly plays comp any more, alrdy quit rs, but holy is on Guild Wars 24/7, its better then WoW in my opion, but it will own whenever they make more lvls on the game
Posted Image
Retired 10-07-07
Member # 15
3,200 post count
Good bye, NGoR.
Offline Profile Top

Death
NGoR Elder
Also, that War...Great times...Great times..i actully miss it...god that sucked...but when it was all over...we could look back at it and...be PISSED AS FUCK!

but when u think about it....it was a hella of a time
Posted Image
Retired 10-07-07
Member # 15
3,200 post count
Good bye, NGoR.
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Yeah, good times. It's great once you work out of the confusion. But being in the midst of it all, it was more or less the same as now with BuyAFreak. I get all the reports from others as to what he said in chat. And everyone was pesting to have a change, before giving BuyAFreak his own side to the story. Comes to be, he isn't half what they reported. He is interested in the history of Nazis, yes. And Adolf Hitler WAS a decent leader, just for the wrong causes. Buya knows that, I know that.. but the second he mentions anything about it to explain, everyone jumped to me making a decision of voting monthly Chat Admins, rather than letting him have his say in the matter.

So yeah, I will probably work on getting that worked out, of not taking action until atmost necessary (like how you recall me being back in clan MF-D when someone reported a scam or hack.. not my problem without proof proving it beyond a doubt).

BuyAFreak: Next month, maybe you can reconsider the situation, and get voted back in for Chat Admin, despite how the situation turned, and everyone's instant negetive reaction to the word "Nazi".
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

Death
NGoR Elder
HA HA HA! that war was wayyyy worst then anything NGoR has been though...and to think..the worst time ever in MF-D...was caused mainy by......me.....so so great.....god that makes me feel.....Awesome...Ownage....Sweetness...total chaos....just like...Death
Posted Image
Retired 10-07-07
Member # 15
3,200 post count
Good bye, NGoR.
Offline Profile Top

Death
NGoR Elder
And so let the legend live on. MF-D, such a great thing, and erik y did u leave MF-D instead of just keep MF-D going and make it into RS?
Posted Image
Retired 10-07-07
Member # 15
3,200 post count
Good bye, NGoR.
Offline Profile Top

Kire667
Member Avatar
Classic Veteran
Death: What do you think this is? Disney Land?

Check your redirect sometime you get a chance: www.geocities.com/mfdclanrs

The D2 site was the same way, www.geocities.com/mfdcland2, just with another redirect link of MFD.tk.
Posted Image

"

About Me
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Members Discussion · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

National Guard of Gaming, National Guard of Runescape, Clan MF-D and all logos are trademarks of Webtronix Design, ©1998. All Rights Reserved. View our ToS for more details. Runescape™ is a trademark of JaGeX Ltd ©1999. Andrew Gower and Jagex, Ltd. Forum banners by Bobbydown. Forum design by Ackerben. Team Speak by Gaming Heavens.