Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Marvel: A New Dawn. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Site History; A work in process...
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 08:04 PM (898 Views)
[STAFF]Christen
Unregistered

Posted Image
Civil War/The Battle of New York
There was a time when the super hero community in general had been split apart from one another after the announcement of a Superhuman Registration Act had come into play. Iron Man had led the Pro-Registered heroes into battle with Captain America and his Secret Avengers. Little known to many, all the heroes were fooled to fight one another while the Chitauri would make their way to Earth in an attempt to take over. Only Nick Fury had seen this coming, which is why he put a Life Model Decoy in his place before going underground.

Fortunately, the Chitauri invasion was unsuccessful as the heroes learned they needed to work together to tackle the real threat. Nick Fury had seemingly sacrificed himself to destroy the Chitauri's home world in another dimension.
Quote Post Goto Top

[STAFF]Christen
Unregistered

Posted Image
A New Reign
After the "Battle of New York", the registration act was thrown out of the window, and S.H.I.E.L.D. was overthrown by a new organization led by none other than Norman Osborn. That organization was known as H.A.M.M.E.R. All remaining S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were given an offer to join H.A.M.M.E.R. Many did, while others did not feel comfortable with Norman Osborn, a former villain, leading them, so they had gone their own way (some deciding to go undercover). Former S.H.I.E.L.D. Commander Maria Hill has gone her own way, and no one has seen her since...

H.A.M.M.E.R. was not the only ones looking out for the best interest of the world. With the distrust of H.A.M.M.E.R., Captain America and Iron Man had set their differences aside to reform the Avengers to face any threat that no single hero could withstand alone. New friends and old friends had joined them in hoping to bring the Avengers back into good light after the registration act had broken them apart.

The super heroes are not the only ones having fun around here. Recently, the red Skull had led HYDRA into Latveria, overthrowing Victor Von Doom and making the Red Skull the new ruler of Latveria. Doctor Doom has not been seen since and now HYDRA owns an entire country with no one legally being allowed to stop them, unless they wanted to be listed as terrorists.

Furthermore, the Advanced Idea Mechanics (A.I.M.) has also began to make their mark in the world. Being led by M.O.D.O.K., he plans to recruit the greatest of villains around the world in order to help reform the world where A.I.M. would be the supreme ruler.

Still in progress....
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · News and Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply