Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Marvel: A New Dawn. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Registration Form
Topic Started: Jan 2 2008, 04:20 PM (3,723 Views)
Storm (Christen)
Member Avatar
Queen of Wakanda
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If your character becomes active in the mansion, you must request a room. If you would like one, then please post here, and a staff member will set one up as soon as possible.
[align=center]
My name is Ororo Iqadi T'Challa
I've been a thief, a Goddess, a Queen, an X-Man
Above it all, I am always...

Posted Image

Awards
A New Dawn's 2010 Canon Character of the Year
A New Dawn's 2010 Inspirational Post
A New Dawn's 2011 Inspirational Post
[/align]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Storm (Christen)
Member Avatar
Queen of Wakanda
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Before you go through this registration, please note that we will not allow crossovers from DC Comics, Dragonball Z, Charmed or any other nonmarvel fiction.

Also please note that we encourage that you don't post your character at their full potential and that through roleplaying is how you can increase your skills and level of your character's powers. Which you MUST ask permission to do in the Character Info area.

DO NOT post rp url links. Links to wiki or to an actor's picture or to an anime picture is fine.

If you have already been approved on the X:AND site just create an account here, with the same account name. You also need the same avatar picture, and signature picture, as well as a link to your X:AND bio. No need to re-post your bio here.

When you are registering your character, you have to have:

Canon/Original: (If you are registering as a canon character, please provide a link to a reliable site where you found information on your character.)

Codename: (Please be sure that your code name is not taken from an actual Marvel character, or an original character on our site)

Nickname: (General short name, EX: Wolverine calls Magma pebbles, Gambit calls
Wolverine Wolvie, any nicknames your characters go by or that are frequently used.)

Species: (Human, Mutate, Superhuman, Alien, Inhuman, etc) *Currently are not allowing OC mutants. If you wish to play a mutant, please refer to X-Men: A New Dawn.*

Appearance: (Hair, physical build, eyes, etc. Pictures are ok, but we want to see how you describe the character in your own words.)

Clothing: (Describe the character's overall sense of style. Tell about at least three sets of clothing; everyday clothes, training suit, and combat suit, can all be the same.)

Weapons / Armor / Gear: (optional)
This is self explainatory you place any extra tools, weapons, gear, tech, etc. in this section however you should read this first before you do: Important

Skills / Education/ Training: (optional)
This is also self explainatory you place any skills , degrees, or addiontal training but you need to read the following link before you do: Important

Powers: (If any. Not all Marvel Heroes and Villians have powers. No god-moding, and not more than four, please. Canon characters may have the number of powers that character really has. Powers must be related to each other. Be sure to include weaknesses and limitations on powers to avoid being too powerful. If you choose a power in blue be prepared to to be asked to do a practice rp with one of the staff members before being accepted. Stick to mutations for powers, unless specified differently with certain canons. GO INTO DETAIL AND DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.

Weakness: (this is not nessesary to fill out; however if your character is considered over powerful you may be asked to fill this part out. Weaknesses are what severely limit the character's potential, whether it be physical or psychological.)

Personality: (This doesn't have to be overly long, but a basic idea of how your character will interact with others. In most cases, a char's personality reflects their history.)

History: (Three paragraph minimum. If your history makes a reference to any other character who is being rped here PM them, straighten out the details, and have them reply to your registration thread for verification purposes. If that person is inactive, let the staff know. If you have a canon without much history, then it is your responsibility to create a history big enough that consist of three paragraphs.)

Alignment: (Hero, Villain, Neutral, Civillian)

RP Sample: (Please post a sample of your RPing style for us. A couple of paragraphs will be sufficient, and you may either choose to use your character's introduction to the forum, or even something totally unrelated from another board. Just something to show us your creative flair. Existing profiles need not do this.)

Code: (Can be found on the rules page)

Previous RP Experience: (Tell us how much experience you have. This doesn't have to be to the day, or be an exact recall of what you've ever done on RP sites, just a general description i.e 2 years RPing and so on, but don't link to other sites, that's considered advertising. Please see our Guidelines for further instruction on Advertisement (link given above and below). If you are not new to us, then you need to list the other characters you use on this site.)

Sourced From: (If a canon, please tell us where you got the information in your bio from. Provide a link.)

Copy/Paste the below form onto your post. After completing the form, post it in the create characters topic and a staff member will notify you if itís approved and it'll be moved to the accepted characters topic. You may not post in character until your character is approved.
A little side note: Please put spaces in between each catagory if it exceeds 4 lines, this is just for easier reading.

Be sure to visit the rules page this is the bulk of the rules on the forum! It'll definitely save you a whole lot of drama. Also try to keep to a 3 character Max for any user.

Code:

[i]Canon/Original:[/i]

[i]Codename:[/i]

[i]Real Name:[/i]

[i]Nickname:[/i]

[i]Age:[/i]

[i]Gender:[/i]

[i]Species:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i]

[i]Clothing:[/i]

[i]Weapons / Armor / Gear:[/i]

[i]Skills / Education/ Training:[/i]

[i]Powers:[/i]

[i]Weakness:[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]History:[/i]

[i]Alignment:[/i]

[i]RP Sample:[/i]

[i]Code:[/i]

[i]Previous RP Experience:[/i]

[i]Sourced From:[/i]

*And when you're all done, put a link to the character in your sig. It'll help out the people who are RPing with you.

Please finish you're character bios before posting them here: Save them in word, send it to yourself via Pm, write it down on your arm, just please dont post it here incomplete
[align=center]
My name is Ororo Iqadi T'Challa
I've been a thief, a Goddess, a Queen, an X-Man
Above it all, I am always...

Posted Image

Awards
A New Dawn's 2010 Canon Character of the Year
A New Dawn's 2010 Inspirational Post
A New Dawn's 2011 Inspirational Post
[/align]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Iron Man
Unregistered

Since this is technically my mansion, could I have my penthouse please? :ph43r:
Goto Top

Spider-Man
Unregistered

You know, even though Spider-Man probably won't be staying over-night (unless we ever experience the Civil War), I'd still like a room for him. You know, for those long nights of crime fighting and he's just too tired to go home? Now, onto what it should be, a simple guest room, nothing more, well, except with a little lab table so he can work on his web-fluid and such.
Goto Top

She-Hulk
Unregistered

I'd like my room between Cap and Spidey's please.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Register Character · Next Topic »
Locked Topic