Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Mp2d. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
So I've been watching My Little Pony
Topic Started: May 28 2011, 03:26 AM (753 Views)
Phlakes
Member Avatar
Omega Pirate
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yep. Just started it today. It's some pretty serious shit.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-little-po...ndship-is-magic

Here's a guy swho's uploaded all of it on Youtube.

But be warned. Only enter if you are man enough. So ask yourself first. Are you man enough for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Posted Image

Syntax Man
Member Avatar
Omega Pirate
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, god, here I thought that this board was going to avoid all that, were you influenced by the escapist and the ludicrous amounts of pony topics there as well?
Posted Image
Yahtzee

People are Shit.  When I'm In a crowd I think to myself "who left this shit all over the place."   I'm shit, you're shit, the world is shit, and if you're sitting there thinking "yes its true, everyone else is shit except me" then you're a double bacon shit with large fries Mr. shit face

Duty Calls: a Call of Duty parody by People Can Fly (the Bulletstorm developer)

Rank Up! Sergeant Of The Master Sergeants Most Important Person Of Extreme Sergeants To The Max!

s123i68
Member Avatar
Omega Pirate
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have somehow managed to avoid the pony craze. But if the internet is this caught up in it, eventually I'll have to cave. But that's gonna be a little while longer. :P

Awesome, time to buy me some heels.

Phlakes

Some people are born douches, but true douchitude must be achieved through hard work and determination.

Pomegranate

why do your balls look too big to me?

Bluecan
Member Avatar
War Wasp
[ *  *  * ]
Meh, the pony craze will wear off. I watched the first three episodes, and can't see why so many adults like it. Two of my friends are obsessed with the show, and I think it's just another fad like Pokemon, only that show is nostalgic now. To be honest, when I was 4 I used to watch the original my little pony, at my babysitters house, and I can't remember why I liked it so much. The animation is pretty good in MLP:FIM, I do admit. But other than that...Why do so many people like it?

Bluecan
Member Avatar
War Wasp
[ *  *  * ]
Bluecan,May 29 2011
10:30 AM
Meh, the pony craze will wear off. I watched the first three episodes, and can't see why so many adults like it. Two of my friends are obsessed with the show, and I think it's just another fad like Pokemon, only that show is nostalgic now. To be honest, when I was 4 I used to watch the original my little pony, at my babysitters house, and I can't remember why I liked it so much. The animation is pretty good in MLP:FIM, I do admit. But other than that...Why do so many people like it?

May 30th 2011, the day I became a brony.

chagi
Member Avatar
Metroid
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Bluecan,Aug 5 2012
05:58 PM
Bluecan,May 29 2011
10:30 AM

May 30th, 2012, the day I became a brony.

Well, sucks to be you then.
doobie doo

Pomegranate
Member Avatar
Prime Essence
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like it to take a break from the drudgery of life and experience a magical land of perfect friendship without harsh judgments or criticism. I think it's a good show because it shows what the world could be like if people cared just a bit more for one another.

Candy Man Criminal
Member Avatar
Metroid Prime
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
god dammit, guys
Timmeh

troid is jesus on stilts

Pomegranate
Member Avatar
Prime Essence
?

Syntax Man
Member Avatar
Omega Pirate
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My guess would be he watched it.
Posted Image
Yahtzee

People are Shit.  When I'm In a crowd I think to myself "who left this shit all over the place."   I'm shit, you're shit, the world is shit, and if you're sitting there thinking "yes its true, everyone else is shit except me" then you're a double bacon shit with large fries Mr. shit face

Duty Calls: a Call of Duty parody by People Can Fly (the Bulletstorm developer)

Rank Up! Sergeant Of The Master Sergeants Most Important Person Of Extreme Sergeants To The Max!

Pomegranate
Member Avatar
Prime Essence
?

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply