Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Mp2d. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****; Post your welcome here!
Topic Started: Jan 27 2005, 11:21 PM (11,173 Views)
knight33
Member Avatar
War Wasp
[ *  *  * ]
Keep it clean and friendly plz. Post here to prevent the board getting full of Hi Im new posts.

If you want to inquire as to soemone plz use the PM feature. Feel free to say welcome to new members though.
Posted Image

Dazuro
Member Avatar
Jungle Menace
Admin
OMGHIEVRY1IMDAZNIMTEHU....

Screw it, it's too hard typing like that.

G'day. Dazuro the space pirate addict/scratch spriter/slightly obsessive mod, reporting for .. greeting duty, or something. I don't know, just play along. XD

Oh, and common grammar mistakes really piss me off. So if you find a post with --GRAMMAR NAZI EDIT-- after it.. yeah, that was probably me. :P
Posted Image

<DesperadoBlue> its not masturbation if he's your time clone from another dimension

<proth> also elf scrotums are notorious for being leathery and unimaginably strong

MetroidHandler
Member Avatar
Project Leader
Admin
Hi! I'm MetroidHandler. I'll be your admin, project leader, spriter, and cutscene artist of the boards. Beware! I own you! :D

In all honesty, I'm a nice guy. Welcome to the mp2d boards!
http://www.kellanstover.etsy.com

knight33
Member Avatar
War Wasp
[ *  *  * ]
And since I didn't make an entrance,

Hi I'm knight33, you can find stuff about me from the buttons in my sig. I'm a graphics artist, coder, site designer, all round nice guy *cough*

I come from Borehamwood which is just North of London and is a very famous film studios. I'm 15 coming on 16, and love Indian food, Nintendo and anything Online

8)
Posted Image

varia_phazon_suit
Member Avatar
Zoomer
[ * ]
Well, this is pointless for me to do since I just made a topic for this and basically i'm gonna say the same thing again, but i'll do it anyway. I'm Varia Phazon Suit, i'm from Newfoundland Canada, i'm a huge Metroid Fan, and I have a wierd habit of liking the evil characters in games and shows(like my avatar and signature couldn't tell you that :roll: ) Anyway, this is somewhat off topic and knight33 already said that it could stay open but could someone please delete that topic I made since I basically just made another "Hi i'm new topic" which is kinda pointless.

Thank you.
Posted Image

Congratulations to me for the first warning of the forum!!!

Thanks to Lady Ridley for the Signature and Avatar

Darth Nat
Member Avatar
Geemer
[ *  * ]
If you guys don't know me by now, you lose and I don't want to be your friend. Ever.
"Call me... Nightwing."

Dazuro
Member Avatar
Jungle Menace
Admin
Now now, Nat, be nice... :P Not everyone here will be from SCU, after all. :lol:
Posted Image

<DesperadoBlue> its not masturbation if he's your time clone from another dimension

<proth> also elf scrotums are notorious for being leathery and unimaginably strong

varia_phazon_suit
Member Avatar
Zoomer
[ * ]
Hey Darth Nat, you really need to change your name color, it's hard to see on this blue background.
Posted Image

Congratulations to me for the first warning of the forum!!!

Thanks to Lady Ridley for the Signature and Avatar

Darth Nat
Member Avatar
Geemer
[ *  * ]
If only I could, if only I could.

Anyways, I'll worry about introducing myself when I finally see someone I haven't met before over at SCU. It's not like anyone is going to read every post in this topic anyways.
"Call me... Nightwing."

Dazuro
Member Avatar
Jungle Menace
Admin
varia_phazon_suit,Jan 28 2005
12:19 AM
Hey Darth Nat, you really need to change your name color, it's hard to see on this blue background.

Agreed. I'll take care of i--okay, never mind, seems only admins can do that...
Posted Image

PhazE
Most Active Staff Member
Admin
Hello! I'm Phazon Eater! I'm an admin here because, like another admin we all know, MH seems to have little idea as to what he is doing. :P

And maybe because I made the forum's skin. <_<

http://www.last.fm/user/PhazE47

MetroidHandler
Member Avatar
Project Leader
Admin
Phazon Eater,Jan 27 2005
09:22 PM
Hello! I'm Phazon Eater! I'm an admin here because, like another admin we all know, MH seems to have little idea as to what he is doing. :P

And maybe because I made the forum's skin. <_<

phsaw. All i needed yooz for is the skin...........

>_> besides, I have DF to do stuff for me when I dunno wtf to do.

*Nintedofan*
Zoomer
[ * ]
Hi, I'm Nintedofan from GameFAQs and Samus.co.uk boards. I accidentally wrote the wrong email when I signed up as Nintedofan - so there may be a person floating around called Nintedofan who ain't me... >_< How could I misstype my email... Anyways... I like MP2d, and I (was/am) a game tester, but now they have the specs for all creatures... (Damn FAQs!!! meh...)
Also Known as:
Nintedofan on GameFAQs Message Board
Nintedofan on Samus.co.uk
Nintedofan on My Forum
*Nintedofan* here (Long story short: I accidentally registered with teh Name Nintedofan, but I accidentally missspelt my email address... >_<

Narcoleptic
Member Avatar
Zoomer
[ * ]
varia_phazon_suit,Jan 27 2005
11:33 PM
i'm from Newfoundland Canada

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

CANADA!!!!!

<.<

I'm Narc. I'm the guy that no one likes but that no one hates.

*cough*

>.>

Yeah, well that might not be true but...I've always been bad with intros.

<.<
Posted Image
Thanks to Phazon Eater for teh sigz0rz.

MetroidHandler
Member Avatar
Project Leader
Admin
*thinks there's some way he can sort that out for nintedofan..........*

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply