Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Mech Arts Community forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Your username is your identity. Choose it wisely. You are only allowed ONE username change, and any request after it will automatically be denied.

Join our community!

Once registered and verified, pleasE read the RULES. You may enjoy the full features of the Board. You may interact with MAC members through active participation and discussions. When you have a question, use the search function or visit the Questions Section for it may have already been answered.

Username:   Password:
MultiQuote Post MultiQuote Post
Add Reply
Deliver2Mac: Games Shop; i hope i put the topic in the right place :) it is a shop for mac games
Topic Started: Jun 29 2013, 06:27 PM (334 Views)
mezoox
No Avatar

Deliver2mac

I was searching for some games on internet for my mac , And i found this site that i really loved so i thought that i should share it with every owner of our lovely mac :)

Posted Image

After i explored the site i can tell you that it is easy shop for Mac games, All we need is only to download a free client on our Mac then start shopping for many kind of games ( Action, Adventure, Casual, Rpg , and ...etc)
you can see here all the categories

Posted Image

The site have many famous mac games that we all love like ( Call of duty, Assassins, the witcher 2, Pirates of Black cove, Ankh(all parts) ) and more you can find. And Most of games are i average price of 10-20$
I think it is a surprise for me and for all Mac users

Also the site have trailers for all the upcoming games, and Demos if you want to try before you buy .

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · SHOPS · Next Topic »
Add Reply