|Rules and Regulations|
- Conversing in english is not a must but is very much appreciated.
- No harsh words towards other forum members.
- Opinions that create arguments will not be appreciated.
- No nude or obscene images
- Please search first in the tutorial section before asking.
- Any member who does not follow the rules will be given a warning three times by any Admin members ... If the warnings are not heeded you will be banned.
- Lastly, Just enjoy the hobby guys! :D
IMAGE size and IMAGE posting REGULATIONS:
The maximum size of image should be 800 x 600 or simply a maximum width of 800 pixels. Please use Photobucket or Flicker to post your images.
Lastly, for our blogging MAC members... Post at least 3 images before the links to your blog when posting in the LAUNCH pad.
Bloggers can post 1 image only for any other topics like WIPs and add the link for more photos.
Signature size should have a maximum size of 600 pixels wide and 100 pixels height.... bigger than this will slow down our forum.
Much like any other forum, we have developed a GROUP naming convention to encourage forum participation.
Cannon Fodder 25
Cannon Stuffer 50
Cannon Loader 100
New Type 2000
IPB/Zetaboards Guidelines on Membership
Inasmuch as we would like to have a free-flowing board, we are restricted by IPB/Zboards itself in matters regarding content and behavior. This is standard across all forums.
English is encouraged for the benefit of our international members.
Your forum must be in English. If you wish to have posts on your forum in a language other than English, you must purchase ad removal. InvisionFree does not guarantee that Content will be protected from loss, deletion, removal, or damage. Backups are the responsibility of the forum owner.
3.1 Prohibited Content:
A forum may not contain posts, uploads, links to, or send via email any Content that contains, promotes, gives instruction about, or provides prohibited Content. As the creator of a forum, you are responsible for ensuring that no prohibited Content exists on your forum and that no part of your forum violates the Terms of Service. Prohibited Content includes any Content that breaks any local, state, county, national or international law. Prohibited Content also includes:
1. Content that infringes upon any rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks)
2. Abusive, threatening, defamatory, racist, or obscene Content
3. Viruses or any other harmful computer software
4. False information or libel
5. Spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
6. Gambling or Illicit drugs
8. Hacking or cheating for internet/online games
9. Warez, Roms, CD-Keys, Cracks, Passwords, or Serial Numbers
10. Pornography, nudity, or sexual material of any kind
11. Excessive profanity
12. Content that is invasive of privacy or impersonation of any person/entity
13. Hacking materials or information.
Repeat copyright infringers will have access to InvisionFree terminated.
3.2 Limited Content:
1. Prohibited Content may not be transmitted to an InvisionFree server
2. The format, quantity, and size of uploaded files and posts may be limited.
3.3 Content Screening:
InvisionFree does not preview any Content transmitted but reserves the right to check any forum for prohibited content. InvisionFree has the right to access any forum and its related Content and delete, edit, or restrict access to any Content. You agree that InvisionFree may disclose any Content to:
1. Fulfill what is required by law or is needed to comply with legal processes
2. To prove a violation of these terms
3. To protect the rights (including copyrights), property, or personal safety of anyone
You understand and agree that any Content posted on InvisionFree is the responsibility of the person who posted the Content and the forum creator. You agree that InvisionFree is not responsible for and does not control or endorse Content posted to the Service or available through the Service. You agree that you will bear any and all risk of reliance on the accuracy, validity or legitimacy of Content viewed on InvisionFree. InvisionFree is not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading, distributing, acting on, or using Content posted on InvisionFree.
3.4 Rights to Posted Content:
Any content uploaded or posted to InvisionFree may be displayed on a forum by InvisionFree. You grant InvisionFree the right to display and store the Content you provide.
Phishing, spamming, defaming or any type of similar behavior will not be tolerated.