Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Yoshi Lighthouse. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A useful tool?; The GBAGE
Topic Started: May 9 2012, 08:40:00 PM (905 Views)
Posted Image Lodestar
Member Avatar

The GBAGE(or The Gameboy Advance Graphics Editor) is a tool to let you edit, insert or rip the sprites in the rom. Not only can you edit sprite but you can also can edit palette's, graphics, and TSA of pretty much anything within the rom! I present you people with this program because it's a very useful tool for Fire Emblem hacking and this tool can be used for other games too! The only problem first would be you have to know the pointer of the sprites, palletes and tiles(which is TSA) of the thing you're looking within the rom. While you need plenty of data to use this thing, in time this can become a very useful tool for us! I'm pretty sure anyway. Now after that large block of text here's the download link!

GBAGE

If anyone wants to see screenshots on how this thing works, I'll be glad to get some.

In all thoughts I do not know if this will be useful or not, but I'm pretty sure it will be.
Edited by Lodestar, May 9 2012, 08:57:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image Teawater
Who are you calling an old man?

The first thing that comes to my mind is this: Does it also work for when sprites are compressed? (Can it decompress them?) Some of Superstar Saga's sprite are compressed, and others are not.

I suppose I will take a look at the link in a minute.
If you ever find an error in any of my reference materials, PLEASE let me know.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Don't mind me, I'm nothing but a spoiler.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Superstar Saga · Next Topic »
Add Reply

↓ It's not the truth (or is it?) Come back tomorrow to find out! (Joke.) ↓