Cute Green Pencil
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Infantrum adalah singkatan dari Indonesian Fanfiction Author Forum yang didirikan oleh Arialine pada tanggal 7 September 2007. Forum ini dibuat untuk menjadi wadah bagi penulis, pembaca, dan penikmat fanfiksi Indonesia secara umum. Di sini Anda bisa berkenalan dengan berbagai author dari bermacam-macam fandom dan berdiskusi tentang banyak hal, khususnya tentang fanfiksi. Infantrum juga merupakan pemrakarsa Indonesian Fanfiction Awards (IFA).

Kami harap Anda menikmati kunjungan Anda.

Bagi Anda yang belum menjadi member, silakan bergabung dengan kami di sini agar bisa mengakses keseluruhan forum. Kami menggunakan sistem admin approval sehingga Anda harus menunggu dulu registrasi Anda di-approve, tapi jangan khawatir, Admin selalu rajin mengecek antrean approval.

Sebelum memulai kegiatan berforum Anda, harap baca dulu peraturan Infantrum di sini.

Jika butuh bantuan, silakan hubungi staff Infantrum.

Enjoy~!!

Posted Image

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Drabble Berantai; Rated K-M; Original Fiction only.
Topic Started: 24 Mar 2011, 06:17 PM (10,971 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Prompt: Win / menang
Fandom: Veliath (RP luar)
Chara: Moira, Nostra

"The Rozen Empire has won!" shouted the female general of Rozen Empire.

A loud cheering suddenly break the silence and the tension of the war. After the last duel between the generals of Rozen Empire and Hydra Kingdom, which was won by Moira, the first female general of the empire, the whole armies were surrounded with joy and relieves. The ten days war of Rozen and Hydra, finally touches its end.

Moira looked upon the body of the dead general of Hydra Kingdom. Blood emerges from his body and seeped into the dry ground beneath it, just like his comrades who was dead before him. The chaotic smell of iron and blood, fills the air just like the flowers' smell fills the air in Avalon's prairie.

She closed her eyes. A flash of a scene running in her mind, as she was just reminiscing her recent battle... with her very own twin brother.

"You betrayed me! You turned yourself into those of filthy Magician who enslaved us, the Hydras! There is no way I will give myself in to you... Even if you were my sister!"

Her pure green eyes looked upon her own white skin stained with wounds, then looked back to the body of a tanned Hydra lying in front of her.

"I'm sorry, brother..." she whispered silently. "If I ever knew you were a Hydra, I will surely fight and fall at your side, but... Fate... Moira... she says something else..."

"If we are to reborn again... I wish that I could fall next to you, but now... Your death, is necessary for the victory... of my beloved empire..."

"Rozen Empire... has won... and Hydra Kingdom... once again shall lose its reign... again."

She turned her body, and walked back to the her armies, and to go home to what she called as home now, The Rozen Empire.

Aku tahu kalian pasti bingung dengan fandom asing ini dan juga bahasa Inggris yang ngaco ini.

Next prompt: Discrimination/diskriminasi
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Original Fict/ Fiksi Orisinil · Next Topic »
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Aussie Battle Royale RPG Love and War Image and video hosting by TinyPic The Puppet Masters Image and video hosting by TinyPic Purple Haze Sasuke and Naruto Shrine VongolaIndo Al'loggio DIGIMON PHENOMENA Naruto Nippon affliates Photobucket Photobucket Romance Dawn OTL Indo Forum Al Revis Academy Fairy Dreamland Indo_Kfics @ livejournal Winterblossom A Thousand Islands Abyss In The Secrets Forum Once Upon a Sea
Infantrum

Blue Winter created by Lydia of ZetaBoards Theme Zone