Cute Green Pencil
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Infantrum adalah singkatan dari Indonesian Fanfiction Author Forum yang didirikan oleh Arialine pada tanggal 7 September 2007. Forum ini dibuat untuk menjadi wadah bagi penulis, pembaca, dan penikmat fanfiksi Indonesia secara umum. Di sini Anda bisa berkenalan dengan berbagai author dari bermacam-macam fandom dan berdiskusi tentang banyak hal, khususnya tentang fanfiksi. Infantrum juga merupakan pemrakarsa Indonesian Fanfiction Awards (IFA).

Kami harap Anda menikmati kunjungan Anda.

Bagi Anda yang belum menjadi member, silakan bergabung dengan kami di sini agar bisa mengakses keseluruhan forum. Kami menggunakan sistem admin approval sehingga Anda harus menunggu dulu registrasi Anda di-approve, tapi jangan khawatir, Admin selalu rajin mengecek antrean approval.

Sebelum memulai kegiatan berforum Anda, harap baca dulu peraturan Infantrum di sini.

Jika butuh bantuan, silakan hubungi staff Infantrum.

Enjoy~!!

Posted Image

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Too Sue... or Not Too Sue.; That IS the question.
Topic Started: 26 Jul 2009, 10:43 PM (1,564 Views)
Sky
Member Avatar
Free to unleash what I have in mind, is what I call as freedom
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aku coba salah satu OC kesayanganku yang bernama Orion, dan ini hasilnya:

orion is suspiciously similar to you as you'd like to be. He isn't really very cool: he blends into crowds, he hangs out on the fringes at parties, and wearing shades after dark makes him run into things. He may have sometimes thought that he was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. He's got no emotional scars to speak of. And he's gotten no slack from you.

In general, you care deeply about orion, but you're smart enough to let him stand on his own, without burdening him with your personal fantasies or propping him up with idealization and over-dramatization. orion is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him.

Score Breakdown
Mirror, Mirror: He's Got My Nose 12
Beware the Monks of Cool: You Mean Plaid Is Out? 4
'Tis Your Destiny: I'm Destined For What? 8
Oh, the Trauma: Healthy as a Horse 2
Momma Loves Me Best: Momma HATES Him! 3
Total: 29
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ShiueFha-chan
Member Avatar
Honored Canon OTP! ^^
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kalau coba OC antagonis... bisa kan?
Akihiro Tara is nothing like you. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. There's never been anything special about her that she could see; boy, is she in for a surprise. She's come in for her share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And you've been sparing with the free handouts: whatever she gains, she's worked for.

In general, you care deeply about Akihiro Tara, but you're smart enough to let her stand on her own, without burdening her with your personal fantasies or propping her up with idealization and over-dramatization. Akihiro Tara is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of her.

Score Breakdown
Mirror, Mirror: Do I Know This Guy? 3
Beware the Monks of Cool: Yo! 14
'Tis Your Destiny: Plain Jane 2
Oh, the Trauma: Can't Complain 6
Momma Loves Me Best: Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child 9
Total: 34

revabhipraya
Member Avatar
Honored Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Saya ikut tesnya dan nyobain OC buatan saya, Reva namanya XD
dan...

Reva is suspiciously similar to you as you'd like to be. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. She may have sometimes thought that she was special, or destined for greater things, but probably dismissed the idea as a fantasy. She's got no emotional scars to speak of. And you've been pretty kind to her, always ready to intercede on her behalf and give her a nice easy victory.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Reva. Maybe she's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like her and are trying to give her a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Reva is a good character. Give her room to be herself before you stifle her.

Score Breakdown
Mirror, Mirror: She's Got My Nose 16
Beware the Monks of Cool: Yo! 10
'Tis Your Destiny: I'm Destined For What? 7
Oh, the Trauma: Healthy as a Horse 0
Momma Loves Me Best: Momma's Gonna Keep Baby Cozy and Warm.... 13
Total: 46

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Fanfiction Free Discuss · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

AFFILIATES
Aussie Battle Royale RPG Love and War Image and video hosting by TinyPic The Puppet Masters Image and video hosting by TinyPic Purple Haze Sasuke and Naruto Shrine VongolaIndo Al'loggio DIGIMON PHENOMENA Naruto Nippon affliates Photobucket Photobucket Romance Dawn OTL Indo Forum Al Revis Academy Fairy Dreamland Indo_Kfics @ livejournal Winterblossom A Thousand Islands Abyss In The Secrets Forum Once Upon a Sea
Infantrum

Blue Winter created by Lydia of ZetaBoards Theme Zone