Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hart Corp Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
「Tana~」 Fairy of the Fiery Void.; First newbie in how many months?
Topic Started: Aug 19 2011, 01:39 AM (206 Views)
Tana Riko~
Member Avatar
Insane Bisexual Ped- Uh, lolifan. Yeah.
The first thing I wanna say is..

8d: <-- That smiley is cool.

*ahem*!

I'm Tana. Tanananana~

I'm a total nut.
The rest, you'll have to find out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Quote Post Goto Top

jkid101094
Member Avatar
Head Admin/Game Developer

Oh hi, Tana~

Draco made that smiley. I made all the crappy ones. :P

[Generic Admin Greeting]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Quote Post Goto Top

Tana Riko~
Member Avatar
jkid101094
Aug 19 2011, 01:44 AM
Oh hi, Tana~

Draco made that smiley. I made all the crappy ones. :P

[Generic Admin Greeting]
Oh hi, hun :3

It's an awesome smiley. >.> 8d:

Drillbit
Member Avatar
The Doodler

Uh, hey, Tana. The one remaining staff member hereby welcomes you to Hart Corp.

In the spirit of who made what, I made the Staff buttons. 8d:

EDIT: I just noticed your signature says Sonic Zone right next to a Mario Flipping Block...from Super Mario World...

EDIT: I also just noticed that both you and Jkid are Transgender on the left of your posts. WUUUUT? 8d:
Edited by Drillbit, Aug 19 2011, 09:57 AM.

jkid101094
Member Avatar
Head Admin/Game Developer

Drillbit
Aug 19 2011, 09:55 AM
I also just noticed that both you and Jkid are Transgender on the left of your posts. WUUUUT? 8d:
Don't worry too much about that. We're too cool to be normal. 8d:

*shot*

Tana Riko~
Member Avatar
Drillbit
Aug 19 2011, 09:55 AM
Uh, hey, Tana. The one remaining staff member hereby welcomes you to Hart Corp.

In the spirit of who made what, I made the Staff buttons. 8d:

EDIT: I just noticed your signature says Sonic Zone right next to a Mario Flipping Block...from Super Mario World...

EDIT: I also just noticed that both you and Jkid are Transgender on the left of your posts. WUUUUT? 8d:
Yes. because I love to consider Sonic and Mario as huge parts of my childhood, they go well together, don'cha think?

Edited by Tana Riko~, Aug 21 2011, 06:52 AM.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Friend Intros · Next Topic »
Add Reply

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
HartCorp™ and Logo are Trademarks of 2008-2011 HartCorp and are not to be used without the consent of jkid101094. All other content is copyright of it's respective owner.