Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hart Corp Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
*sees Drillbit and ABCdude*
Topic Started: Jul 21 2011, 12:12 PM (440 Views)
jkid101094
Member Avatar
Head Admin/Game Developer

So this place still is slightly active? That's nice. I was beginning to think y'all had vanished. :3
So anyway I recently had surgery and them my compy crashed so I lost everything. I'm currently working to get everything back (got our engines back already. No need for alarm. TNWG is perfectly safe.) but as of late I've been in the game making mood...though I'm still wondering what I want to do about it I'm sure it'll only be a few lines of code as usual I was thinking and RPG or a platformer...? Meh, just tossing out ideas here. :P

I'd like to, if possible, make something for us only. Not something big, but something I can show off to people I trust. Now, don't get your hopes up because I'm might not feel like it later and I already am doing a SADX texture hack, but if you guys are still willing maybe we could do a very short game or release a DLC pack or extension for TNWG...I.E...maybe we can finally finish the Mario chapter. :P
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Quote Post Goto Top

Drillbit
Member Avatar
The Doodler

...Hm.
'Tell you what.
Since this forum had let go of TNWG, I have gone off on my own, one-man team and completed one RPG, and has come pretty close to halfway done with a Flash. Outside of games, I've written one book with around 20 chapters, and I'm on chapter 24 with a second book. I've given up composing since I've completed one song, and I've helped my dad generate animated internet web page effects with One4all.

Wow...that all sounded extremely self-centered...

What I'm trying to say is that I'm busy. But, hey, one more project with a three-man team couldn't hurt. I'll aid in graphics (if I get promoted). 8d:

EDIT: Oh, right, so how was the surgery? ._.:

EDIT: Oh, and another question. Is it any surprise I'm still here?
Edited by Drillbit, Jul 21 2011, 01:47 PM.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Quote Post Goto Top

jkid101094
Member Avatar

Drillbit
Jul 21 2011, 01:37 PM
...Hm.
'Tell you what.
Since this forum had let go of TNWG, I have gone off on my own, one-man team and completed one RPG, and has come pretty close to halfway done with a Flash. Outside of games, I've written one book with around 20 chapters, and I'm on chapter 24 with a second book. I've given up composing since I've completed one song, and I've helped my dad generate animated internet web page effects with One4all.

Wow...that all sounded extremely self-centered...

What I'm trying to say is that I'm busy. But, hey, one more project with a three-man team couldn't hurt. I'll aid in graphics (if I get promoted). 8d:

EDIT: Oh, right, so how was the surgery? ._.:

EDIT: Oh, and another question. Is it any surprise I'm still here?
Yes, I realize I'm a terrible leader and I let go of projects way too easily. Glad to hear you aren't, though. You'll be more successful than I, I'm sure of it. :3
Maybe I can try your game some time. :P

And nah, it didn't. I'm really glad to see you're accomplishing more than I could. x3:

Yep, just a tinnie, tiny deal. Nothing extreme. It's only a chapter, after all. And I'd love to do both. :P

The surgery was...OK, I guess. As good as surgeries can get I guess. I'll spare you the details. :3

Actually no. I've always thought you were one of the most dedicated to the site. x3

abcdude
Member Avatar
Story Writer

Yeah!
Lets do this!!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!!!
So...We are continuing TNWG???(That was my favorite game!)

Drillbit
Member Avatar
The Doodler

Er, at least the Mario Chapter.

EDIT: Cool avi says it all, I guess. 'Sorry I made you think there's someone better than you in the world. You might not think that's bad, 'cause that's just how compassionate you are, but it's not exactly plesent for someone to list their accomplishments when you ask them for help.
Edited by Drillbit, Jul 21 2011, 04:56 PM.

abcdude
Member Avatar
Story Writer

Lets get started!!!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZMfhtKa-wo

jkid101094
Member Avatar

Woah, didn't know you liked it that much. xD
I forgot where I put our script, though. >.<
Oh well, if you guys want to, then I'll gladly see what I can do about finishing the Mario chapter. :3

abcdude
Member Avatar
Story Writer

jkid101094
Jul 21 2011, 09:06 PM
Woah, didn't know you liked it that much. xD
I forgot where I put our script, though. >.<
Oh well, if you guys want to, then I'll gladly see what I can do about finishing the Mario chapter. :3
I'm ready when ever you are!

Drillbit
Member Avatar
The Doodler

'Looks like my improved Mario character sprites won't go to waste after all.

EDIT: I just noticed. AbcDude is in the member category, therfore he can't see the Hidden Forums, can he?
Edited by Drillbit, Jul 22 2011, 10:55 AM.

jkid101094
Member Avatar

Drillbit
Jul 22 2011, 09:51 AM
'Looks like my improved Mario character sprites won't go to waste after all.

EDIT: I just noticed. AbcDude is in the member category, therfore he can't see the Hidden Forums, can he?
That was the plan. Had you not have made all those sprites I may not have even considered it. :P

Nope...not yet, anyway. I'll clean that place out a bit and make him staff...but only when I feel like it. *shot*

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
HartCorp™ and Logo are Trademarks of 2008-2011 HartCorp and are not to be used without the consent of jkid101094. All other content is copyright of it's respective owner.