Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hart Corp Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Happy Birthday; To a very inactive user.
Topic Started: Dec 22 2010, 09:13 AM (126 Views)
Drillbit
Member Avatar
The Doodler

I'd like to just take a few moments out of everyone's pointless and meaningless lives to say a few things about today.*snort snort* 8d:

Today is a pretty special day. It's the birthday of the one, the only, my big bro., the spriting administrator, One4all!

He hasn't been with use for a very long time, but I can assure you, he's happy. He has a new girlfriend, who threw him a surprise party, and he has lately been helping me with my sprites, telling me what to sprite, and to adjust a few things (but he's recently stopped that). He's excited about Christmas, and still shows that brotherly love that I do him.

Sadly, however, I can't seem to convince him to come to Rush, Hart Corp, or even GOW altogether. He SEEMS to be busy with his girlfriend, but I've been seeing him working on custom sprites and then posting them on some other forum. Also, our parents both have to work late totday, and so he has to wait before any real celebrations. But, he's keeping himself busy by annoying the heck out of me playing Brawl as I type this.

He, today, turns 17. Allow us to wish him a happy birthday and thank him for all of the things he did for us.

And, now that I can stop talking all formal -- CAAAAAAAKE!!!!!
Edited by Drillbit, Jul 30 2012, 01:09 PM.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Quote Post Goto Top

jkid101094
Member Avatar
Head Admin/Game Developer

Awww, I'm glad to hear everything is going good for him. And tell him I said congrats on the relationship. ^^
Even though you may not see this:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, O4A!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Quote Post Goto Top

Gelatos
Member Avatar
:P

Yay! Happy Birthday one4all! May this day be filled with joy, happiness, and prosperity!

« Previous Topic · Random Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
HartCorp™ and Logo are Trademarks of 2008-2011 HartCorp and are not to be used without the consent of jkid101094. All other content is copyright of it's respective owner.