|Welcome to Hart Corp Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|What is SPAM?|
|Topic Started: Feb 27 2010, 11:04 PM (88 Views)|
|jkid101094||Feb 27 2010, 11:04 PM Post #1|
Head Admin/Game Developer
No, not that spam. I mean SPAM.
By that we mean:
1. One worded posts.
2. Bumping topics (posting in a topic that has been dead for a month or longer for no good reason.).
3. Double, Triple, Quadruple posting (unless it is to bump a topic.).
4. Posts irrelevant to the topic.
5. Ununderstandable posts (i.e bad grammar, several misspelled words, etc...).
6. Posting topics in the wrong section. If you have any questions, contact ME.
That's it I believe. Anyway, time for some FAQ. :)
Q1: You said we can't bump topics...but we can't multi-post UNLESS we bump a topic?
A1: You can bump a topic to continue the conversation. You just can't bump it to get people to post there. For example, if you made a topic and don't want it to die you can't double post to save it, however, someone else who wants to continue that conversation can bump it. Also, double posting is only allowed if you need to quote multiple posts. It is SPAM otherwise.
Edited by jkid101094, Jun 15 2010, 02:33 AM.
|« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »|