Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Jee. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Queen Elizabeth II & Children Who 'Disappeared'; Sole witness now dead
Topic Started: Mar 25 2011, 09:48 AM (1,852 Views)
yass
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Queen Elizabeth II & Children Who 'Disappeared'
by DAVID ICKE.COM

(April 1, 2010)

Posted Image

Signed statement by survivor witness followed by copy of letter already given to the Queen in 2008 by Kevin Annett.

Statement of William Arnold Combes

I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada.

I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there at the hands especially of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloop school basement, after I tried running away.

I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.

In September 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing.
But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day she got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with the Queen and her husband and school officials, down to a meadow near Dead Man's Creek. After awhile, I saw the Queen leave that picnic with ten children from the school, and those children never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never met them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. I don't remember their names, just an occasional first name like Cecilia and there was an Edward.

What happened was also witnessed by my friend George Adolph, who was 11 years old at the time and a student there too.

February 3, 2010
Vancouver, Canada

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Media Advisory:

Queen of England Issued a Letter of Demand, Possible Lawsuit by Indian Residential School Survivors

Evening of Thursday, January 24, 2008
Unceded Squamish Territory ("Vancouver, Canada")

Elizabeth Windsor, the Queen of England, was issued a Letter of Demand yesterday that requires that she identify the fate and burial sites of all the children who died in Indian Residential Schools established under the authority of the Church of England and the British Crown.

The Letter was handed personally to Governor-General Michaelle Jean by aboriginal elder Carol Martin at the Downtown Eastside Womens' Centre in Vancouver in the afternoon of Wednesday, January 23. Ms. Martin asked the Governor-General to deliver the Letter of Demand to the Queen on behalf of residential school survivors, and the Governor-General accepted the Letter and assured her that she would.

As a Common Law Notice, the Letter requires that the Queen comply with the request to identify the grave sites and cause of death of these children within thirty days, or face possible legal action.

"The buck stops at Buckingham Palace" commented another aboriginal elder and residential school survivor. "The Queen, and the Pope, are the ones responsible for the genocide their government and churches did to my people. She has to be held accountable. She has the power to help bring our children home, finally."

In recent weeks, similar Letters of Demand have been issued to officials of the Canadian government and the Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada by residential school survivors. Karl Ratzinger, Pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church, is scheduled to be issued a similar Letter of Demand soon.

A national press conference to announce the next stage in this Truth Campaign will be held on Monday, February 4 at 10:00 am outside the Prime Minister's Office at 80 Wellington street in Ottawa. Organizer Kevin Annett (Eagle Strong Voice) will be present at this event.

For more information contact:

The Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared
(Chief Louis Daniels, Anishinabe Nation, Patron)
c/o 1-888-265-1007 (pager) or:
hiddenfromhistory@yahoo.ca
Public Notice

Letter of demand from the Elders and Members of the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared

23rd January 2008

To: Elizabeth Windsor, aka "Queen of Great Britain"

Buckingham Palace

London, England

(Transmitted through the office and person of Michaelle Jean, Governor-General of Canada)

Dear Ms. Windsor,

This Public Letter of Demand is issued to you, Elizabeth Windsor, as one who claims the title and fudiciary resposibility of Queen of Great Britain and the Commonwealth, and Head of the Church of England in Canada, aka the Anglican Church.

We, as the friends and relatives of tens of thousands of children who died or were murdered in Indian Resedential Schools in canada established and run by your Church of England and the British Crown from 1867 to 1996, do hereby demand that you, Elizabeth Windsor, in your capacity of Queen of Great Britain and the Commonwealth, and head of the Church of England, publicly disclose the cause of death and whereabouts of the buried remains, of all children who died in Indian Residential Schools operated by the Church of England in Canada, aka the Anglican Church.

This Common law Notice also requires that you, Elizabeth Windsor. arrange the immediate repatriation without conditions of the remains of thesen persons to their holes for a proper burial.

This Common Law Notice also requires that you, Elizabeth Windsor, publicly name and surrender all persons in or employed by the Government of Canada and the Anglican Church who are responsible for or complicit in these deaths and disappearances, and all documents and evidence related to the same.

This Common Law Notice also requires that you, Elizabeth Windsor, compel Canada through its Governor-General to comply with these requirements of natural justice and international law.

If you, Elizabeth Windsor, fail to comply with these requirements within thirty(30) days of you recieving this notice through the medium of the Governor-General of Canada, it will be assumed that you do not dispute these claims contained herein, and legal action may be commenced against you.

Sincerely

Jeremiah Jourdain

on behalf of the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared

isssued under the Tribal Land Law Juristiction of the Squamish Nation on unceded Squamish Territory

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=36&contentid=6792
-Love will lead
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yass
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Man Who Named Queen of England in Abduction Dies

by KEVIN D. ANNETT

(March 1, 2011)

Posted Image
William Combes, Eyewitness (1952-2011)

The aboriginal man who claimed to witness the abduction of ten fellow residential school children by the Queen of England and her husband in October, 1964 at the Catholic school in Kamloops, B.C. has died suddenly at the Catholic-run St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver.

William Combes, age 59 and in good health, was scheduled to be a primary witness at the opening session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 12 in London, England.

I last saw William ten days ago, on the eve of my departure for a European speaking tour, and he looked better than I had seen him in years.

According to his partner Mae, William was in stable health and was assigned a new doctor at St. Paul's Hospital this past week. William was then committed to the hospital for "tests", and his health began to immediately deteriorate. He died suddenly yesterday of a still-undisclosed cause.

The Vancouver Coroner's Office refuses to comment on William's death.

William was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal boys who claim to have witnessed the abduction of ten children during a royal visit to the Kamloops residential school in mid October, 1964, when both the Queen and Prince Philip were in Canada.

"They took away those ten kids and nobody ever saw them again" described William, in several public statements made over the airwaves of my former Vancouver Co-op radio program, and in the following signed and witnessed declaration made on February 3, 2010:

I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada.

I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there at the hands especially of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloop school basement, after I tried running away.

I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.

In October, 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing. But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day the Queen got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with her and her husband and some of the priests, down to a meadow near Dead Man’s Creek. I remember it was weird because we all had to bend down and kiss her foot, a white laced boot.

After awhile, I saw the Queen leave the picnic with ten children from the school, and those kids never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never met them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. They were all from the smart group in class. Two of the boys were brothers and they were Metis from Quesnel. Their last name was Arnuse or Arnold. I don’t remember the others, just an occasional first name like Cecilia and there was an Edward.

What happened was also witnessed by my friend George Adolph, who was 11 years old at the time and a student there too. But he's dead now.

I believe that William Combes died of foul play, and that his murder was arranged by those who stood to lose from his speaking out about his witnessing of the child abductions and other crimes of murder and torture at Catholic Indian residential schools.

I am writing a soon to be issued eulogy for my friend and fellow fighter, William Arnold Combes. Like another murdered front line native activist, Johnny Bingo Dawson, who was killed by the Vancouver police in 2009, William will never be forgotten - and those who killed him will, like the system that caused the death of so many children, be brought to real justice.

His murderers have not won. William's videotaped statements, including his witness of the 1964 abductions, have been registered in the archives of our ITCCS, and will be made public at our opening session on September 12, 2011.

I will be proposing to the ITCCS executive that William Combes and Johnny Dawson both be named posthumous Honorary Elders of the Tribunal.

In his name and memory, and for all the children.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=2&contentid=8052
-Love will lead

yass
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Queen Named In Child Abductions

Posted Image

Star Eyewitness Dies Suddenly

Written by Rev. Kevin Annett

Monday, 28 February 2011 20:39

William Combes was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal boys who claim to have witnessed the abduction of ten children during a royal visit to the Kamloops residential school in mid October, 1964, when both the Queen and Prince Philip were in British Columbia, Canada.

"They took away those ten kids and nobody ever saw them again."

William Combes, Eyewitness

William Combes, age 59 and in good health, was scheduled to be a primary witness at the opening session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 12, 2011 in London, England.

Combes, an aboriginal man, claimed to witness the abduction of ten fellow residential school children by the Queen of England and her husband in October, 1964 at the Catholic school in Kamloops, British Columbia. According to his partner Mae, William was in stable health when he was assigned a new doctor at St. Paul's Hospital where he was committed for "tests". His health began to immediately deteriorate. He died suddenly of a still-undisclosed cause.

The Vancouver Coroner's Office refused to comment on William's recent death.

The Royal Abductions

William was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal witnesses to the royal abductions. In his public statements made during a Vancouver Co-op radio program and also in the following signed and witnessed declaration made on February 3, 2010:

"I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada. I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there at the hands especially of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloop school basement, after I tried running away. I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.

In October, 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing. But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day the Queen got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with her and her husband and some of the priests, down to a meadow near Dead Man’s Creek. I remember it was weird because we all had to bend down and kiss her foot, a white laced boot. After awhile, I saw the Queen leave the picnic with ten children from the school, and those kids never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never met them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. They were all from the smart group in class. Two of the boys were brothers and they were Metis from Quesnel. Their last name was Arnuse or Arnold. I don’t remember the others, just an occasional first name like Cecilia and there was an Edward. What happened was also witnessed by my friend George Adolph, who was 11 years old at the time and a student there too. But he's dead now."

Foul Play

Rev. Kevin Annett believes that William Combes died of foul play and that his murder was arranged to prevent him from his speaking out about the child abductions and other crimes of murder and torture that he witnessed at the Catholic Indian residential schools.

Arnett is writing a soon to be issued eulogy for William Arnold Combes. William's videotaped statements, including his witness report of the 1964 abductions, have been registered in the archives of the ITCCS, and will be made public at the opening session on September 12, 2011.

Five other aboriginal members and activists have also died since December, and a sixth is missing and presumed dead. All were public critics of the Roman Catholic church's killing of residential school children, and had participated in protests against this church and the Anglican Church and the United Church of Canada.

Their names are: Johnny Dawson, died December 8, 2009 after a severe beating by three Vancouver policemen. Mike Wickson, died February, 2010, cause unknown. Elder Phillipa Ryan, died April 26, 2010 from "cancer" in less than a month. Norma Jean Baptiste, died early May, 2010, apparent heart attack. Chief Louis Daniels, died May 16, 2010 in a Winnipeg hospital, cause unknown.

The Squamish nation believes that these activists and eyewitnesses were murdered, now that the Catholic church is facing criminal charges for the Pope's personal complicity in the rape and torture of children. Canada and its churches may be censured and investigated by European politicians and human rights groups.

Queen of England Issued a Letter of Demand

Elizabeth Windsor, the Queen of England, was issued a Letter of Demand that requires that she identify the fate and burial sites of all the children who died in Indian Residential Schools established under the authority of the Church of England and the British Crown.

The Letter was handed personally to Governor-General Michaelle Jean by aboriginal elder Carol Martin at the Downtown Eastside Womens' Centre in Vancouver in the afternoon of Wednesday, January 23. Ms. Martin asked the Governor-General to deliver the Letter of Demand to the Queen on behalf of residential school survivors, and the Governor-General accepted the Letter and assured her that she would.

As a Common Law Notice, the Letter requires that the Queen comply with the request to identify the grave sites and cause of death of these children within thirty days, or face possible legal action.

"The buck stops at Buckingham Palace" commented another aboriginal elder and residential school survivor. "The Queen, and the Pope, are the ones responsible for the genocide their government and churches did to my people. She has to be held accountable. She has the power to help bring our children home, finally."

In recent weeks, similar Letters of Demand have been issued to officials of the Canadian government and the Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada by residential school survivors. Karl Ratzinger, Pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church, is scheduled to be issued a similar Letter of Demand soon.

A national press conference to announce the next stage in this Truth Campaign will be held on Monday, February 4 at 10:00 am outside the Prime Minister's Office at 80 Wellington street in Ottawa. Organizer Kevin Annett (Eagle Strong Voice) will be present at this event.

Letter of demand from the Elders and Members of the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared.

23rd January 2008

To: Elizabeth Windsor, aka "Queen of Great Britain", Buckingham Palace, London, England. Transmitted through the Governor-General of Canada

Dear Ms. Windsor,

This Public Letter of Demand is issued to you, Elizabeth Windsor, as one who claims the title and fiduciary responsibility of Queen of Great Britain and the Commonwealth, and Head of the Church of England in Canada, aka the Anglican Church.

We, as the friends and relatives of tens of thousands of children who died or were murdered in Indian Residential Schools in Canada established and run by your Church of England and the British Crown from 1867 to 1996, do hereby demand that you, Elizabeth Windsor, in your capacity of Queen of Great Britain and the Commonwealth, and head of the Church of England, publicly disclose the cause of death and whereabouts of the buried remains, of all children who died in Indian Residential Schools operated by the Church of England in Canada, aka the Anglican Church.

This Common law Notice also requires that you, Elizabeth Windsor. arrange the immediate repatriation without conditions of the remains of these persons to their holes for a proper burial.

This Common Law Notice also requires that you, Elizabeth Windsor, publicly name and surrender all persons in or employed by the Government of Canada and the Anglican Church who are responsible for or complicit in these deaths and disappearances, and all documents and evidence related to the same.

This Common Law Notice also requires that you, Elizabeth Windsor, compel Canada through its Governor-General to comply with these requirements of natural justice and international law.

If you, Elizabeth Windsor, fail to comply with these requirements within thirty(30) days of you receiving this notice through the medium of the Governor-General of Canada, it will be assumed that you do not dispute these claims contained herein, and legal action may be commenced against you.

Sincerely

Jeremiah Jourdain

Issued under the Tribal Land Law Jurisdiction of the Squamish Nation on unceded Squamish Territory

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news263_queen.html
-Love will lead

yass
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Looks like London rejected the tribunals that were supposed to be held there last month.

----------------

BRANTFORD, ON, CANADA - Mass graves of Mohawk children have been uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute, a residential school for Mohawk operated by the Church of England and the Vatican before its closure in 1970.

According to Rev. Kevin Annett, Secretary of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (www.itccs.org), the Mohawk Institute was “set up by the Anglican Church of England in 1832 to imprison and destroy generations of Mohawk children. This very first Indian residential school in Canada lasted until 1970, and, like in most residential schools, more than half of the children imprisoned there never returned. Many of them are buried all around the school.”

Preliminary scanning by ground penetrating radar adjacent to the now closed main building Mohawk Institute has revealed that “between 15-20 feet of soil” was brought in and put over the mass graves just before the Mohawk Institute closed in 1970 in order to camouflage the mass graves of Mohawk Children and avoid prosecution for genocide and crimes against humanity under the Geneva Conventions, the International Criminal Court, and cooperating national courts.

International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) is expected to commence judicial proceedings starting in late October 2011 in Brussels, Belgium and Dublin, Ireland for child genocide crimes against humanity against defendants Elizabeth Windsor, head of state of Canada and head of the Church of England and Pope Joseph Ratzinger, both of whom knowingly participated in the planning and coverup of the child genocide, according to forensic evidence.

The Tribunal sessions were originally to have been held in London, U.K. However, The U.K. government has denied entrance to the Secretary and major jurists and staff of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) without cause.

Read more at http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/mass-genocide-of-mohawk-children-by-uk-queen-and-vatican-uncovered-canada
-Love will lead

yass
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
A Weekly Update on the Mohawk Inquiry: The Search for the Dead Continues

Posted on October 17, 2011 by itccs

A second indigenous Nation authorizes digs for their lost children and endorses the ITCCS – The Canadian government strikes back against the Mohawk residential school inquiry, and a long cover-up is revealed.

Brantford, Ontario:

At the start of a third week of an unprecedented aboriginal-led investigation into the burial sites of missing children at Canada’s oldest Indian residential school, more native nations are rallying to the cause of Mohawk elders hunting for mass graves – and the government of Canada is striking back.

A second indigenous group, the traditional Squamish nation on Canada’s west coast, has authorized ITCCS Secretary Kevin Annett to begin surveys and digs for graves of residential school children on their own territory. In a written declaration, traditional elder (siem) Kiapilano stated,

“As the Landlord to the Squamish Nation lands and natural resources, I appoint Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice to act with a Right of Entry to claim the said buildings of all the Anglican, Catholic and United churches located on Squamish Nation territory … Kevin is given full authority to access the burial sites for excavation, conduct (of) forensic research as to the cause of death, and provide a proper traditional burial pursuant to Squamish nation ancient ways, and surrender those responsible for this genocide to my people or a public inquiry …”

The Squamish territory comprises all of the present city of Vancouver and its surrounding region, including the location of three former Indian residential schools.

Groups among the Anishnabe (Ojibway) people in central Canada, and the Maliseet nation in the Maritimes, also announced this week plans to conduct their own inquiries into children who went missing in local Indian residential schools.

In response to how quickly the Mohawk example is spreading, the Canadian government has moved quickly to undermine and stop the survey and excavations in Brantford, and continue a history of concealing the remains of children who died there.

After initially supporting the Mohawk elders-led digs and survey at the Brantford residential school site, “chief” Bill Monture of the state-funded Six Nations Band Council announced on October 10 that he now opposed the project, and denied further use of the council’s Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Unit, and the data it had gathered on the school grounds, to the elders’ group.

Monture’s sudden reversal occurred shortly after he was summoned to Canada’s capital for consultation with government officials.

Monture’s band council has a history of concealing the deaths of children at the Brantford school. In 1982, and again in 2008, skeletal remains of children were found on the grounds of the former residential school, but the results of forensic examinations were kept secret by the band council, and the remains vanished.

Meanwhile, the inquiry continues on the site of the Brantford residential school as Mohawk volunteers survey grave sites, take samples and uncover documents indicating that the death and burial of children at the Church of England school was reported as recently as 1969, a year before the school closed. These and other accounts of crimes at the school were deliberately buried by Anglican Church officials of the local Huron Diocese.

“We’re securing another GPR scanner and are going ahead with plans to excavate at the school once an archaeological and forensics team is gathered over the next few weeks. We need the help now of all good people” said Mohawk elder Bill Squire today.

To aid the Mohawk inquiry and its work with Kevin Annett and the ITCCS, contact Squire at 519-757-3624 or Kevin Annett through this website or at 250-591-4573.

Issued by the ITCCS head office, Brussels

Mohawk Inquiry Communiqué No. 3

http://itccs.org/
-Love will lead

yass
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
I checked the site a couple of days ago for updates. There are more than a few:

http://itccs.org/

-Love will lead

yass
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
From the Thoughts section in the David Icke website archives, 2001:

Our Power Was Almost Taken Away

Hello.

I first found out about David about a year ago, however, I have not researched the articles provided on his site until now. I had to replace my printer cartridge.

I'm glad I am finding out about our existence and it all makes sense. I was not ready to find out a year ago, since then I went through a lot of changes.

As a First Nation (Native) individual, I can see now why the Canadian Natives went through so much trauma and abuse (Residential Schools by the Catholic, Anglican and Protestant churches). In these churches, they abused us, Spiritually, Physically, Emotionally, Mentally and Sexually. They done this to children, innocent children. They targeted our Nations and crippled us through our children. The children are at the center circle which comprise of four circles within our Nations. This happened because it is our belief that we are caretakers of this land and it is our responsibility to protect Mother Earth. Once they disempowered us, they have the land and could treat it like an object and do with it what they want.

They led us to believe that we were worthless, our Native Spirituality was devil worship, we were pagans and they taught us to be ashamed of who we are, who our parents are and who our ancestors are.

Our power was almost totally taken away from us however, there is a resurgence of many Native Peoples (Spiritual) and we believe in the Creator of all things, the only Creator, the most powerful. I believe that He will save us and will not allow the Earth to be totally destroyed, He will intervene by Divine Intervention.

That's why I agree that all humans must wake up and develop our selves Spiritually from within (Passion).

Thank you for being here David, you're an inspiration to me and I want to share this information with others.

May the Creator bless you, watch over you and take care of you and all that you Love!

Ponderosa

http://web.archive.org/web/20020217172352/http://www.davidicke.com/icke/thoughts/ponderosa.html
-Love will lead

yass
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Many more Indian residential school stories to be heard

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2013/07/21/many_more_indian_residential_school_stories_to_be_heard.html
-Love will lead

Sewing Light
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Yass, please see my pm in MY archive that I sent to you.....pm's NEVER work for my computer. Last time I was on Vista, now I'm on Win8. Dunno what the deal is. Must be keyed into my IP or something.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yass
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Hey, sewing light, did you get my reply? I pm'd you. Let me know!
-Love will lead

Sewing Light
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I did one reply you did two. Unfortunately, I was falling asleep on the hoof then and had to hit the hay :D

Will probably go to bed at a more normal hour tonite as only had 3 hrs sleep :blink:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply