Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Universal Wrestling Federation. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hey dudes, I'm back
Topic Started: Feb 28 2018, 06:44 PM (42 Views)
Edward Stiles
One Eyed Ghoul
[ *  *  * ]
Hey guys.
I havent done an application yet. I just got validated and wanted to say hi to my old friends.
It's Wes for those who don't remember. Eddie Stiles... Louie Heart. Yupp, I've brought back the Douchebags!
I needed a creative outlet since I got writers block after my last book, so I'm here with the last fed standing :)

For those who don't know me, I've been here a few times. My wrestlers are basically two douchebags who like to pull pranks and don't want to grow up. I've been fedding for years but I left the game when I got married (don't do it kids). By day I'm a skull dealer, so if you ever are in Orlando and want to start a skull collection, I'd love to help you. By night, I still am a skull dealer but hopefully Universal Champion again, haha.

So... I miss anything?

The Legend of Edward F'n Stiles
The One True King of Bong Style
UWF Hall of Fame Class of 2018
UWF Universal Champion (1x)
UWF Prime Time Champion (1x)
UWF Tag Team Champion (1x)
PWU World Heavyweight Champion (1x)

APW ASCENSION CHAMPION (current)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The UWF Owner Himself
Member Avatar
Heroes Come And Go But Legends Never Die!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wes my dude! Welcome back :)

--------------------------------------------------
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · The Entrance Ramp · Next Topic »
Add Reply