Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHARLIE'S CHILL. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pain in my dream
Topic Started: Sep 7 2017, 03:57 PM (60 Views)
Sidious
Member Avatar
Foxhound Rank
Greetings everyone. I would like to share this experience that I had last night.
My first dream was about me being at school. Everything seemed normal and I was on the top floor of the building.
But then I heard a siren. A nuclear explosion took place and after a few seconds, I could see the cloud formed from
the explosion. About two seconds later the explosion caused a lot a lot of rocks to fly against me. I felt a lot of pain
and I died just a couple of seconds later. I woke up and could still feel a bit of pain, but it did end really quickly. I decided
to go back to sleep and I got the second dream. This place was a lot different. The atmosphere was cleaner and the area
felt nice to be in. But then the same thing happened. A nuclear explosion took place and I had to hide behind a wall.
It did not work and I felt a bit of pain but not as much as the previous dream. I woke up from the dream and my shoulders
were in a bit of pain. I might have slept in a wrong position and it probably caused the after pain. Anyone else had a similar
experience in their dreams?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sinion Kabe
Member Avatar
Pitbull Rank
Sounds like a very strange experience. I think that all the fuss about North Korea has put this into your mind.

I've never had such an experience, so far.

Posted Image
F A Q

P R O M O T E | C C

T H E | B O O K I E S

A F F I L I A T I O N

S T A F F | W A N T E D

C H A R L I E ' S | S C R A P B O O K

Posted Image

Q P R | F C

Ryan M
Member Avatar
V.I.P Member
Very strange indeed. Thanks for sharing, Sidious! I never experienced that in a dream, but as a kid I would always dream that there was a dark hooded figure standing at the back door, trying to get in. It would violently pound on the back door, and each time doing so it felt as tough it was pounding through me. I would lay in bed sweating profusely, then would wake up as though it was as real as the dream itself.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Strange But Weird · Next Topic »
Add Reply