Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHARLIE'S CHILL. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pain in my dream
Topic Started: Sep 7 2017, 03:57 PM (34 Views)
Member Avatar
Foxhound Rank
Greetings everyone. I would like to share this experience that I had last night.
My first dream was about me being at school. Everything seemed normal and I was on the top floor of the building.
But then I heard a siren. A nuclear explosion took place and after a few seconds, I could see the cloud formed from
the explosion. About two seconds later the explosion caused a lot a lot of rocks to fly against me. I felt a lot of pain
and I died just a couple of seconds later. I woke up and could still feel a bit of pain, but it did end really quickly. I decided
to go back to sleep and I got the second dream. This place was a lot different. The atmosphere was cleaner and the area
felt nice to be in. But then the same thing happened. A nuclear explosion took place and I had to hide behind a wall.
It did not work and I felt a bit of pain but not as much as the previous dream. I woke up from the dream and my shoulders
were in a bit of pain. I might have slept in a wrong position and it probably caused the after pain. Anyone else had a similar
experience in their dreams?
Posted Image
Music Composer & Beginner At Modelling & Animating
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Sinion Kabe
Member Avatar
Pitbull Rank
Sounds like a very strange experience. I think that all the fuss about North Korea has put this into your mind.

I've never had such an experience, so far.

Posted Image

P R O M O T E | C C

T H E | B O O K I E S

S T A F F | W A N T E D

C H A R L I E ' S | S C R A P B O O K

Posted Image

Q P R | F C

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Strange But Weird · Next Topic »
Add Reply