Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CHARLIE'S CHILL. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Forza Horison 3 - PC Review
Topic Started: Aug 1 2017, 06:50 PM (57 Views)
Sidious
Member Avatar
Foxhound Rank
First Impressions: 10/10

This game looked very fun to play. When I first opened the game: I was amazed. The graphics look so good and it is
extremely realistic. Immediately knew that the graphics in the game was gonna be insane. The detail of the cars in the
main menu loading screen was well created. Could see that the developers took the time to add the detail.

Gameplay: 8/10

When playing the game for the first time, it was pretty fun. The game is actually pretty well optimized if you look
at how insane the graphics are and how it's still playable on my laptop. The control of the car was pretty good and
could not ask for more. There are tons of cars to choose from and the map is pretty well detailed. The drifting could
use just a bit of work, but it's pretty much realistic. Gameplay is amazing!

Graphics:
9/10

Don't even need to explain. The detail is just amazing and well made. Graphics are extremely good.
This is not even at the highest settings. In fact, it's at the lowest. And the graphics still look good.

Sound:
8/10

The music and sound design are well made. But some of the car's sounds are a bit off. Should work a bit
more on that. Pretty much that is it for the sound.

Total: 33/40 = 82,5%
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

g0m
Member Avatar
German Shepherd Rank
That's a pretty good racing game and it looks like you've given it a good review there too. My dad prefers forza over gran turismo even

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sinion Kabe
Member Avatar
Pitbull Rank
Seems like you've given it a decent review here. Sounds interesting. Some racing games can be pretty boring but this game seems better than most of them that are out at the moment.

Posted Image
F A Q

P R O M O T E | C C

T H E | B O O K I E S

A F F I L I A T I O N

S T A F F | W A N T E D

C H A R L I E ' S | S C R A P B O O K

Posted Image

Q P R | F C

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC/Console Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply