Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Philippines Defense Forces Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
More troops instead of modernization
Topic Started: Dec 14 2011, 10:05 AM (704 Views)
flipzi
Member Avatar
R-A-T-S

Quote:
 
Tradition

Testifying before the Senate blue ribbon committee early this year, Rabusa said retired AFP Chief of Staff General Angelo Reyes received P50 million as a sendoff gift.
Rabusa said Reyes’ successors—Diomedio Villanueva and Roy Cimatu—were allocated around P160 million and P80 million each as part of the AFP’s pabaon system. Accused of skimming off military funds, Reyes later committed suicide.
Rabusa said that he and other top military officials had shared an annual payola pot of around P480 million raised from various AFP units, largely through salaries of phantom soldiers.

Padded troop strength

The whistle-blower said the AFP had been padding its actual troop strength by 20 percent through the years.

He said the Department of Budget and Management would release a fund for, say, 120,000 troops when the AFP actually had only 100,000. The salary for the 20,000 allegedly became the source of additional funds for military officials.
Oban said his office had prevented the diversion of personnel funds by filling up nearly all vacancies.


http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/110013/theres...or-general-oban

Seems like the past generals never wanted to end the wars but extend and worsen it and get more men in the field so they can create more ghost soldier to fund their pabaon pool of money.

They were able to raise P480 million?

tapos sasabihin wala pera eh pag sa mga projects like SRDP.

shame on these pigs.

dapat nag-suicide na rin sila gaya ni Gen. Reyes.
Posted Image

" Sovereignty resides in the people and all government authority emanates from them! - Art. II Sec 1, Philippine Constitution "


" People don't care what we know until they know we care. "


getflipzi@yahoo.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
alexu
Member Avatar
Trainee
[ *  * ]
So no more 20,000 ghost soldier, Gen. oban filled all vacancies.
I think the 120,000 troops should be increase.
Practice Hard, Fight Easy...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Samir_Duran
THE GHOST
[ *  *  * ]
Talking from the bottom, I did experience irregularities when I enlisted for the service in 2002. I will not name the division and the officers involved but all I can say is that the quota was supposed to be for 500 but they only enlisted 300 - and not all are even qualified. So I can say the wages for those 200 vacant was already a savings on the part of the higher ups on that division alone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
spearhead
Member Avatar
DoctorNO, Your Neutral Observer.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
flipzi
Dec 14 2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
 
Tradition

Testifying before the Senate blue ribbon committee early this year, Rabusa said retired AFP Chief of Staff General Angelo Reyes received P50 million as a sendoff gift.
Rabusa said Reyes’ successors—Diomedio Villanueva and Roy Cimatu—were allocated around P160 million and P80 million each as part of the AFP’s pabaon system. Accused of skimming off military funds, Reyes later committed suicide.
Rabusa said that he and other top military officials had shared an annual payola pot of around P480 million raised from various AFP units, largely through salaries of phantom soldiers.

Padded troop strength

The whistle-blower said the AFP had been padding its actual troop strength by 20 percent through the years.

He said the Department of Budget and Management would release a fund for, say, 120,000 troops when the AFP actually had only 100,000. The salary for the 20,000 allegedly became the source of additional funds for military officials.
Oban said his office had prevented the diversion of personnel funds by filling up nearly all vacancies.


http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/110013/theres...or-general-oban

Seems like the past generals never wanted to end the wars but extend and worsen it and get more men in the field so they can create more ghost soldier to fund their pabaon pool of money.

They were able to raise P480 million?

tapos sasabihin wala pera eh pag sa mga projects like SRDP.

shame on these pigs.

dapat nag-suicide na rin sila gaya ni Gen. Reyes.

Exactly. With all that bullshit Test Mission and this. Crackedhead military officials running the show while brainwashing their footsoldiers making them to believe that the government is really broke. Stupidity, they been enhancing quantity and not the quality of the AFP capabilities just to feed their hungers of stealing taxpayers' money. Total BS. How can any on us be proud of our soldiers then?
"Men of War must learn the art of numbers or he will not know how to array his troops." - Plato

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
spearhead
Member Avatar
DoctorNO, Your Neutral Observer.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
TagaLaguna
Dec 14 2011, 12:25 PM
Talking from the bottom, I did experience irregularities when I enlisted for the service in 2002. I will not name the division and the officers involved but all I can say is that the quota was supposed to be for 500 but they only enlisted 300 - and not all are even qualified. So I can say the wages for those 200 vacant was already a savings on the part of the higher ups on that division alone.

Dont be afraid to use the whistleblower hotline if you really love our country and if you are really against corruptions and serve the country to the fullest with all your heart sir TL.
"Men of War must learn the art of numbers or he will not know how to array his troops." - Plato

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Samir_Duran
THE GHOST
[ *  *  * ]
spearhead
Dec 14 2011, 08:45 PM
Dont be afraid to use the whistleblower hotline if you really love our country and if you are really against corruptions and serve the country to the fullest with all your heart sir TL.

We already did.

Gen. Barbieto was placed under court martial for extortion and conduct unbecoming of an officer and a gentleman.

Imagine, a 30 yr old CAFGU against a 21 year old civilian - who is more qualified? Then the CAFGU gave the Gen. P30k and a gun to ensure his enlistment. The 21 yr old lost his slot on the enlistment - he went to Samar and was enlisted there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · General Military and Law Enforcement · Next Topic »
Add Reply