Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Philippines Defense Forces Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Commissionship for reservist; How to apply for commisionship
Topic Started: Jan 5 2011, 02:23 PM (5,724 Views)
julesB
Recruit
[ * ]
Sir good day tanong ko lang po kung pwd po b akong mag apply for commisionship for reservist, I finished my NS 43, and studied again here in manila, and I graduated as BS Industrial Engineering. tnx po
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

saver111
Member Avatar
PDFF Moderator
PDFF Mod Group
I suggest you report to your Reserve Center. If you are based at the NCR, at NAVRESCOM at Intramuros.

You could apply for commission under Circular 4

http://www.timawa.net/forum/index.php?topic=24801.0

BTW, kindly read other related threads for guidance and welcome to the forum. :aberet:
Posted Image

Justice for Daniel Lorenz Jacinto

HELP END PIRACY NOW!:
http://www.itfseafarers.org/petition.cfm

swordcraft17
Recruit
[ * ]

guys ask ko lng after b pumsa ng batery exam sa army eh entitled na sa rank? or mgtraining pa?
if mgtraining how much ang benefits?im graduated bachelor science in nursing but not licensed yet? kindly tell me panu po ang process? mraming slamat....

saver111
Member Avatar
PDFF Moderator
PDFF Mod Group
swordcraft17
Jan 30 2011, 11:49 AM
guys ask ko lng after b pumsa ng batery exam sa army eh entitled na sa rank? or mgtraining pa?
if mgtraining how much ang benefits?im graduated bachelor science in nursing but not licensed yet? kindly tell me panu po ang process? mraming slamat....

Are you joining the Reserves?

If you are and have finished your ROTC, you have your Reserve EP rank and assigned in a mobilization center. Check with your ROTC unit (School). You will be required to do UADT as refreshers course.

If you are not a graduate of ROTC, then you have to undergo BCMT. Only after you have graduated that you will be enlisted and issued a rank and serial no.

As to benefits, only when you are under training will you be issued uniforms, food allowances and medical services.

BTW, most people in the Reserves are volunteers, they enjoy being part of it and don't wait for any compensation. A few breed of people that while others enjoy in social groups, athletic/sports organization, SAR and fire organizations the Reserves join military activities and volunteer their services by contributing their skills.

Now if you passed your board exams, you could apply for commissionship. You will fall under the Technical Services where you will undergo training. Please read threads in the forum regarding this matter as some of your questions have been answered already.

Posted Image

HELP END PIRACY NOW!:

kexon
Recruit
[ * ]
Sir, I'm currently processing requirements as commissioned officer under tech service. I am a registered nurse currently teaching in a school of nursing here in Mindanao.

Actually, it's my second time to do submission of papers due to expiry of clearances last year. I am also a Basic ROTC graduate under Philippine Air Force, 6th Air Reserve. But, I am currently processing my papers under the Army CDC, 9RCDG.

I just would like to ask if :

1. I still need to do transfer of service from PAF to PA
2. There is a quota for commissionship under NC
3. my chances of joining the Nurse Corps will be at high edge if commissioned.
4. it really takes 1-2 years to possibly be commisioned as a reserve officer.
5. there really is a new GHQ circular for tech service. If yes, are there changes in the process?

A response is much appreciated..

JosephBL, RN, MN

saver111
Member Avatar
PDFF Moderator
PDFF Mod Group
First, are you joining the Reserves or the Regular Forces.

If you are joining the Nurse Corps you will go thru the Technical Services. I believe no need to ask transfer from the branch of service. If you are up to it, better have your commission thru here than pass thru the Reserves, as you said, will take 1 - 2 years and then file for CAD which would be take another process.

If you are joining thru Circular 4, yes there's no changes in procedure only the qualifications or courses you have finished, of which before, were very restrictive depending on the branch of service you will join.
Posted Image

HELP END PIRACY NOW!:

casumpang
Recruit
[ * ]
I am Nautical graduate BSMT and ive been a security officer until this time for 8 years, am i qualified to be a reservist? or rather an officer in the reserve force? thank you

douglas
Trainee
[ *  * ]
Good day sirs!

I would like to ask for the following:

- what is the difference of BCMT and MOT?
- how long is the Advance Summer Camp Training/MS 43?
- after I graduated in BCMT, can I apply for Advance Summer Camp Training/MS 43 for commissionship?

Thank you very much...

kexon
Recruit
[ * ]
Good day sirs;

I need to have the new application form for commisionship under Cir 4.

Anyone please send me on this account: kexonlagod@yahoo.com

Thank You kabayan!!

KapitanJack
Recruit
[ * ]
:asniper:Good day Sir/Madam:
I am graduate of B.S. Industrial Engineering(Oct 2008) and Associate in Marine Engineering(2011) and also I finished Basic Nrotc (2011). I want to be a reservist to the PN, what particular rank could I bear if I'm accepted to the reserve command?

tnx :snipemo: :sniper:

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Reservists and ROTC · Next Topic »
Add Reply