| Welcome to Philippines Defense Forces Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community! If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features: |
- Pages:
- 1
- 2
| GRUESOME CRIMES; Death penalty may not be enough! | |
|---|---|
| Tweet Topic Started: May 16 2008, 03:58 PM (2,240 Views) | |
| zundino | May 20 2008, 11:03 AM Post #11 |
|
Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
i hope they will catch the perps soon, my prayers to those killed - may their souls rest in peace. |
![]() |
|
| saver111 | Jul 10 2008, 02:44 PM Post #12 |
|
PDFF Moderator
![]()
|
Lawmaker alarmed over filmed gang rapes By Delon Porcalla Thursday, July 10, 2008 A lawmaker expressed alarm yesterday over the rising number of teenage gang rapes, saying the suspects in nearly all of the recent cases videotaped the rape and later distributed copies of it through the Internet and to vendors of pirated discs. Buhay Rep. Irwin Tieng said he has listed 10 recent reports of gang rapes, including that of a Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) student last month. He filed House Bill 4315 that criminalizes the recording of “private act or acts and other violations of the privacy of an individual” by means of mobile phones or video cameras, which have since swamped disc shops, most of which carry the title “scandal.” Tieng’s bill set a penalty of up to six years imprisonment and a fine of up to P500,000 for those filming such clips or all those engaged in the act. Buhay Reps. Rene Velarde and Ma. Carissa Coscolluela co-authored the bill. “While my bill criminalizing such act is yet to be passed in Congress, I believe that as in the PUP case, only the media can help the victim get speedy and meaningful justice,’’ Tieng said, encouraging victims to come forward. He accompanied a 17-year-old nursing student of University of the Perpetual Help System in Bacoor, Cavite, who was allegedly gang-raped by four of her schoolmates last Feb. 14, to a weekly media forum in Quezon City. “This is arguably the worst thing you can do to a woman. Not only do you destroy her by your deplorable physical act, you also strip her of all remaining honor, self-respect, social standing and hope by spreading the inhuman act in the Internet or mobile phones for all the world to see,” Tieng said. The victim’s father, a company driver, told reporters that he was even able to buy a copy of the videotaped gang-rape in Quiapo yesterday morning. “The tape also showed her friend was there, even though that friend denied being there when the rape happened,” he said. Tieng said they will seek the assistance of Cavite provincial prosecutor chief Emmanuel Velasco. The victim’s father lamented the slow pace of the probe, and expressed fears nothing might happen because the six perpetrators – all minors – are nowhere to be found. The rape victim filed the complaint in Cavite last May 19. She said her classmates invited her to a party at a friend’s house in Molino, Bacoor, Cavite, gave her alcohol to make her drunk, then raped her before bringing her home. The girl said she initially hid the incident from her parents, but eventually told them when one of her classmates showed her a video documenting her ordeal. As for the PUP student, Sta. Mesa police station chief Superintendent Jimmy Tiu said the 16-year-old girl is in the custody of the Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption, which has offered the victim free legal assistance. Tiu said she is not missing, contrary to earlier reports. The girl said she was videotaped as she was raped by more than 15 people over three days. She also claimed she was raped as part of her initiation into the underground fraternity. – With Nestor Etolle http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Metro&p=49&type=2&sec=26 |
|
Justice for Daniel Lorenz Jacinto HELP END PIRACY NOW!: http://www.itfseafarers.org/petition.cfm | |
![]() |
|
| Fmr TOPP Awardee 82'PNP | Jul 10 2008, 07:21 PM Post #13 |
|
PDFF Moderator
![]()
|
This cases are a wake up call for the system to impose back the death penalty for this crimes which is similar to the Maggie de la Riva case in the 60's where the five accused were given a free electricity on their chair while putting them to rest. It was a celebrated rape case. PP vs. Jaime Jose et. al. In most cases of rape, only the victim and the perpetrator/s know exactly the whole picture of the incident. In this case above where the victim's ordeal was recorded on video by the suspects themselves and publish it in the internet for the whole world to see, it is a tremendous degrading act against the victim that add to the prevailing aggravating circumstances of the case. Any delay in the apprehension of the suspects to face the charges is quite unacceptable as thousands if not millions of people had already witnessed the recorded crime in the internet. |
![]() "GUILTY CONSCIENCE NEEDS NO ACCUSER" | |
![]() |
|
| Fmr TOPP Awardee 82'PNP | Jul 27 2008, 11:42 AM Post #14 |
|
PDFF Moderator
![]()
|
Another gruesome crime that has a few comparable proportion involving domestic jealousy with a barbaric nature of circumstances. One of the two perpetrators is the brother of the fiancee of one of the victims. The double murder was committed at the same sequence of time and the dead bodies were mutilated and was disposed in several locations. The good news is that the motive and the perpetrators were known and eventually arrested. My Link ![]() Man in brown T-shirt is the principal suspect, in yellow T-shirt his accomplice, the one in the inset photo is one of the victim-the fiancee of the suspect's brother, and at the back with a veil is the wife of the one of the suspect Richard Gudelosao. |
![]() "GUILTY CONSCIENCE NEEDS NO ACCUSER" | |
![]() |
|
| flipzi | Jul 27 2008, 06:15 PM Post #15 |
|
R-A-T-S
![]()
|
the lesson is to not leave your loved ones to the people whom you cant trust or whom you keep a grudge against. the result, if anything turns more sour, is that your loved ones, the vulnerable ones, will take the outburst of anger from the mentally deranged party or the one taking revenge upon you. bottomline,... maintain a good relationship with anyone and always prevent a conflict from happening. dont share a home with someone you cant trust or dont let any misunderstanding or "conflict of interest" get the chance to mature into a full blown disaster. |
![]() " Sovereignty resides in the people and all government authority emanates from them! - Art. II Sec 1, Philippine Constitution " " People don't care what we know until they know we care. " getflipzi@yahoo.com | |
![]() |
|
| saver111 | Oct 12 2010, 06:32 PM Post #16 |
|
PDFF Moderator
![]()
|
Isabela cops find evidence in kidnap-slay of Chinese couple, agent 10/11/2010 | 01:20 AM ECHAGUE, Isabela – Police operatives on Saturday found in a warehouse “substantial" pieces of evidence in the abduction of a Chinese couple and their agent in Barangay Ipil in this town a month ago. Isabela police spokesman Police Supt. Roberto Bucad said police operatives found at a building owned by suspected mastermind Jaylord Dimal, a 25-year-old rice trader, at least seven spent caliber .22 shells, six pieces of torn and blood-stained clothes, a black shoulder bag, two Chinese immigration identification cards, a Banco De Oro bank book, and a pump belt. Chinese couple Lucio Pua (Xinyi Pua), 39, and Rosemarie Pua (Juhua Pan), 40, and their agent Gemma Eugenio-Estrada, 44, were kidnapped on September 6, and then shot dead and chopped into pieces allegedly by Dimal and his cohorts. The body parts were then dumped at various rivers in Santiago City and nearby Quirino province. The new evidence were gathered in joint operations of the Isabela provincial police, Echague town police, crime laboratory experts, scene-of-the-crime operatives and the Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Emergency Response, through a search warrant issued by a Regional Trial Court in Isabela. Earlier, police found the Pua couple’s Honda CRV abandoned in a private hospital, a chopped arm of a woman fished out of a river in Santiago City and the skulls, believed to be those of the victims, along Santiago City and Quirino rivers. Apart from the P100,000 cash reward pledged by the Filipino Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Isabela, the provincial police likewise offered P200,000 reward for any resident who can find the other body parts of the Puas and their agent. On September 27, cases of kidnapping with multiple murder charges were filed against three of the six suspects before the Isabela Prosecutor's Office in Ilagan town. Kidnap-for-ransom and multiple murder charges were lodged against Dimal and his alleged cohorts, Allan Castillo and Eduardo Sapipi. Three others – Arvin Guiao, Robert Baccay and Ernesto Billador – meanwhile surrendered to the police and sought protection as state witnesses. Bucad said Dimal allegedly shot all three victims on the head and ordered Castillo to chop the victims' remains. Sapipi meanwhile dumped the bodies into different rivers and places in Isabela and Quirino provinces. The Pua couple reportedly had P1.7 million in their possession when they went to visit Dimal on September 6. The couple went to Echague town to collect payment for rice stocks sold to Dimal, but failed to return home on the same day.—Joel Nueva, JMA/JV, GMANews.TV http://www.gmanews.tv/story/203105/isabela...se-couple-agent |
|
Justice for Daniel Lorenz Jacinto HELP END PIRACY NOW!: http://www.itfseafarers.org/petition.cfm | |
![]() |
|
| saver111 | Sep 25 2013, 06:58 PM Post #17 |
|
PDFF Moderator
![]()
|
Man killed by robbers inside home in Las Pinas Posted at 09/24/2013 2:40 PM MANILA – A man was found dead inside his own house in Las Piñas City earlier this month in an alleged robbery incident. The victim, identified as Edralyn Suansing Adriano, was found dead inside his own home last September 7. His body bore blunt trauma injuries, police said. Police said Adriano's house was in disarray. His valuables such as laptop, cash, cellphone and pieces of jewelry are missing. The victim's car also went missing. It was later tracked and led to the arrest of one of the suspects, Ricardo Robles alias Rekrek. Police suspect that the robbers followed Adriano in his home and grabbed the chance to rob the victim while the latter was opening the gate to his house. - Umagang Kay Ganda, 24 September 2013 http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/nation/metro-manila/09/24/13/man-killed-robbers-inside-home-las-pinas The incident seems similar to the Kristelle "Kae" Davantes case. Getting on victims while opening the gates of their homes. Before, this were done on malls targeting female drivers before they could ride their vehicles. So guys be alert. |
|
Justice for Daniel Lorenz Jacinto HELP END PIRACY NOW!: http://www.itfseafarers.org/petition.cfm | |
![]() |
|
| 1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous) | |
| « Previous Topic · Philippine National Police · Next Topic » |
- Pages:
- 1
- 2





![]](http://z1.ifrm.com/static/1/pip_r.png)









8:49 AM Jul 11