Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Chamber Militant. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
We need a banner!
Topic Started: Jul 22 2010, 11:13 AM (368 Views)
Memento Mori
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Indeed, I am (hopefully) not the only one who is sick to death of seeing the orange and white 'Zetaboards' logo at the top of the page here?

It's pretty obvious that we need a banner... While I have ideas and can draw stuff, when it comes down to digital illustration, I am pretty much a caveman. So, I look to you, beloved community, to help out. If anyone here can come up with a rather snappy header, i'll put it up.

This isn't limited to people on the forum, please please please feel free to mention it on your blogs to all your readers out there. Once we've got that, then I'll be entering us onto the Warhammer Web Ring.

Lets see what we can get, eh?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

War009
Member Avatar
Initiate of the Arts
[ *  * ]
I like the banner

Memento Mori
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
War009
Jul 29 2010, 05:20 PM
I like the banner
Thank you, sir!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Site Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of Outline