Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Chamber Militant. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Proper Introduction
Topic Started: Jun 11 2010, 07:45 PM (401 Views)
The CPT
Member Avatar
Penitent
[ * ]
Gentlemen, I do not believe I have been properly introduced, so here goes.

I am The CPT, hailing from central Louisiana due to the wonderful machine that is the United States Army. Fortunately, many many military types are drawn to 40k, and I am in no shortage of opponents or places to play despite being stationed in the 9th circle of hell (Fort Polk, look it up....yeah).

I have been playing 40K for over a year, and you might say I dove in headfirst, feetfirst, and assfirst all at the same time (since for the last year I have been stationed in some pretty damn boring places). I currently run IG, Tau, Necron, SM Bikers, and Black Templars armies, with Tyranids, BA, and Dark Eldar waiting in the wings. Of course, IG is my favorite, so I play them a little more than others, and have had great success.

I grew up playing M:TG, and 40k was one of those games I wished I could play but could never afford. Now I have more than enough money and it wasn't long before playing Dawn of War II was boring and I was hooked on the 'real thing'. Thank you, AoBR for my crackhammer addiction.

That being said, it is very nice to meet all of you, and especially dethron by way of YTTH and Dick Move. My time here is limited, since I am off to the 'Stan in the near future and obviously will be out of the loop gamewise. However, the magic of the internetz does exist in that faraway land, so I will see what I can do while I'm there.

Adios and take care!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dethtron
Member Avatar
Pyrophant Judge
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
well good luck in the 'stan and it's nice meeting you. seems like you've been busy for only playing for a year. you're worse than I am haha. you get any of that pile o' minis painted :p ?

Memento Mori
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I concur, it's nice to have you on board. best of luck over in 'Stan mate, and keep in touch, if you can, while you're there. How long before you ship out?

War009
Member Avatar
Initiate of the Arts
[ *  * ]
Welcome and be safe over in the 'stan

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of Outline