Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Chamber Militant. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What color scheme should I paint my army?
Purple, gold and white? 0 (0%)
Purple, gold and yellow? 0 (0%)
Light Blue, gold and red (army book color) 2 (50%)
other (please offer up your ideas) 2 (50%)
Total Votes: 4
Tomb Kings - Help me out!
Topic Started: Oct 29 2009, 12:04 PM (451 Views)
Memento Mori
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
With my weekends spent at the 'in-laws' thats where I have been switching to my WHFB alter ego. I have some units assembled, undercoated and ready for speed painting, but i'm not too sure what to go with..., so I open the floor up to you, denizens of Chamber Militant, to help me decide what colors to paint my Tomb Kings...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Frank
Member Avatar
Arbite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like their regular colors. The purple and gold would remind me of Colin's Menites too much.

Lauby
Member Avatar
Inquisitor Lord
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like red and brass. Like a deep red. It'll look great as a contrast with the generally pale color of bones.

Ooooo. with black thrown in here and there.

DFM
Default Avatar
Pyrophant Judge
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I would start out picking a bone color then go from there to armor/shields/etc.

age crusty yellow bones or sun bleached sandstorm stripped pale ass white bones?

I like the whiteout bones with a blue and gold color myself.

dethtron
Member Avatar
Pyrophant Judge
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
somehow missed this topic, but better late than never. I second lauby's red and brass scheme. that is unless, of course, you are sick of that from your khador days. in which case, HOT PINK

Memento Mori
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
dethtron
Nov 3 2009, 12:15 AM
somehow missed this topic, but better late than never. I second lauby's red and brass scheme. that is unless, of course, you are sick of that from your khador days. in which case, HOT PINK

Hot pink eh? Hello Tomb Kitty?

dethtron
Member Avatar
Pyrophant Judge
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
well, hot pink or neon black....

also, does anybody else have this "evony" ad at the top of their screen and if so, what is it and why is she diddling herself?

Memento Mori
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
dethtron
Nov 3 2009, 09:28 AM
well, hot pink or neon black....

also, does anybody else have this "evony" ad at the top of their screen and if so, what is it and why is she diddling herself?

Ummm, I'm not seeing that mate lol!

Frank
Member Avatar
Arbite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not seeing it right now but have seen a few of those in the past. I cannot for the life of me determine what the hell they're trying to sell there. I guess it's a webgame or something. I really don't understand what boobs have to do with some dumb webgame, but hey, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Lauby
Member Avatar
Inquisitor Lord
[ *  *  *  * ]
ahhhh, The Evony adds. Same concept as many a beer add - if you play, chicks will be involved.

Its a shady age of empires web game run out of china. Its on the freemium model and from what I've read, its a screw job. There's also some accusations of the game being malware.

On top of all that, the game content is almost 100 percent stolen - unit/building descriptions lifted right out of civ 4, most of the sprites being lifted out of age of empires, stuff like that. At one point the models' pcitures in the ads were stolen.

I could go on, but these are the main points.

tshannon95
Member Avatar
Penitent
[ * ]
A really easy way to paint bone is white undercoat and a wash with gryphonne sepia

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Armies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of Outline