Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Chamber Militant. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Chamber Militant painting challenge
Topic Started: Jul 30 2009, 07:57 AM (378 Views)
Memento Mori
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
With an idea shamelessly stolen from counteless other forums, and on the back of Dethtrons plans for a campaign, I thought it's be cool to get a painting challenge going. Basically this is just a way for us to get motivated with getting our troops painted, with WIP logs and whatnot. I did this a while back on Bolter and Chainsword with my Black Templars dreadnought. If you finished in the alloted time, obviously you had a finished mini, a sweet image to stick in your sig, and the kudos of your mates.

So heres how it works. Each month, we'll run the challenge. Everybody has until the 5th of each month to get their pledge in. Make sure its realistic though, don't pledge to paint an entire army of nids in 4 weeks if you know it's impossible (unless you're Dethtron). After the fifth the pledges are locked in. You need to START A THREAD that is for your pledge, then update that thread as your work progresses. I'll make up some sig images for those who complete them (if you want to use them) and depending on how it goes, maybe we'll have some incentives for those who complete on time.

This is really just a bit of fun to get us stuck in with getting our minis done, but hopefully you'll all enjoy taking part.

As August is almost upon us, we'll start it then, so you have until the 5th to get your pledges locked and loaded...

Good luck!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Painting Challenges. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of Outline