RP Time: OST
Population: XX Nations
Founders: The Dominion, Kingborough | Presidents: Zanaro, Cameron | RP Ministers: Lines, Ikarius
..:: YOUR NEWS : 11 NOV '13 ::..
***Discussion of Roleplay Regulations and Guides***
**Vote for Oracian Awards Open**
|Galdresia | Iryiiad | Syntreal | Zaroca||Oracia||Ardem | Cordillera | Pacium | Sketerra|
|In the world this week....Pacium has been a center of controversy with the Ninsk Conference taking place this week between Ardem and Aureterran powers over the potential colonisation of Skein, taking place just a week after an assassination attempt on the life of Emperor Alvino I. Meanwhile the Lomarren government has announced the Trivenze Conference to create international rules of conduct regarding the treatment of Prisoners of War - rumour has it major regional powers such as Carpathia and Sainam will be represented at the meeting which could become a precedent for other international conventions on human rights. Negotiations into the formation of the Federal Union of Capreica and the Ardem League are also ongoing, which could see major economic blocs form - with the possibility of limiting the influence of other coalitions such as the Cordilleran led Mirovian Alliance.|
|Welcome to Caprecian Continents. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|The Muffins of Caprecia|
|Topic Started: May 27 2011, 03:31 PM (174 Views)|
|Oertha||May 27 2011, 03:31 PM Post #1|
As passed via the Muffins Act of 2012 by a vote of 7 FOR and 0 NAY.
The Muffins of Caprecia
Muffin I - The Region*
1. Symbols for the region shall be whatever the Founder says they will be.
2. The Executive power of the region is vested in the President and the Founder in varying capacities as outlined within this document.
3. The Legislative power of the region is vested in the People, who may directly express their powers within a General Assembly.
4. The Judicial power of the region is vested with the President.
Muffin II - The Administrators
1. The Founder, President, and the Roleplay Minister shall all be given full administrative powers within the forum
2. Any admin may perform any task that requires action from an admin account, as long as such action does not also require a law, regulation, rule, or some other vote of the General Assembly.
3. All administrators may exercise the powers of their offices however they see fit to fulfill the duties of their office unless that exercise of power would conflict with a law or rule of the Assembly, unless otherwise stated in this document.
Muffin III - The Founder
1. The Dominion is the Founder account, and Caprecia is the Founder nation.
2. Should the Founder decide to no longer be a part of NationStates or the Region for any reason, he may pass along the nation and account, if he so wishes, in any manner he wishes.
3. The Founder may act as Ambassador for the region, meet with foreign dignitaries/powers, and generally act in any Foreign Affairs capacity that does not involve the finalisation of treaties or other such agreements that require a vote of the Assembly.
4. The Founder shall be the final authority on matters of defense for the region.
5. Should the President or RP Minister resign, be impeached or otherwise go on hiatus, the Founder will assume their respective responsibilities until the end of the term or be responsible for declaring a by-election.
Muffin IV - The President
1. The President shall ensure the safety and defense of the region.
2. The President shall ensure the activity of the Roleplay (RP) Minister, and shall assume the responsibilities of the RP Minister should s/he resign, be impeached, or otherwise goes on hiatus.
3. The President shall oversee and head recruiting, manage citizenships, activity efforts, and maintain the general appearance of the board by modifying headers and updating information as needed.
4. The President shall attend to all matters of foreign affairs, but shall not enter into any treaty or other formal agreement without a vote of the General Assembly.
5. The President shall fairly mediate arguments and disagreements
6. The President shall be the final authority on the interpretation of any and all laws in the region.
7. The President is the highest judicial authority in the region.
8. The President may establish lower judges and a system of appeals at his discretion.
Muffin V - The Roleplay (RP) Minister
1. The RP Minister shall be tasked with creating, editing, and enforcing roleplay laws, moderating and maintaining roleplay forums, and tending to any other matters concerning roleplaying in the region.
2. The RP Minister is the final authority on all rules, regulations, questions, and disagreements regarding roleplay in the region.
3. The RP Minister may delegate any or all powers of his office to willing volunteers at his discretion.
Muffin VI - The General Assembly
1. The General Assembly shall be used for the creation and voting of internal laws, rules, and regulations, as well as ratification of foreign treaties and agreements, that have not been addressed by or do not conflict with the powers and regulations of the President or RP Minister's offices.
2. The rules governing the specific procedures of the General Assembly shall be handled in a separate statute.
3. Any admin may move topics between voting and discussion as needed in accordance with said statute.
4. Any citizen* of the region may propose any law/rule for discussion, participate in any such discussion, and vote on any law/rule at vote.
5. All citizens shall have one, and only one, Yes/No counted per vote.
6. All laws pass with a simple majority.*
7. Laws must be debated for at least three days, and must be up for vote for at least three, but no more than seven, days
Muffin VII - The Elections
1. Elections for the President and RP Minister shall be held in the same month, every three months.
2. The Founder shall manage all elections, unless participating in said elections.
3. If the Founder is unable to manage elections for any reason, any citizen of the region, with the approval of his/her peers, may volunteer to manage the elections.
4. Any citizen may run for any and all elected offices, subject to the restrictions in this document.
5. Any citizen may vote in the elections, but will only vote for one candidate per position offered on the ballot.
6. Nominations and campaigning shall be open for no less than one week.
7. The voting period shall be five to seven days long.
8. Any elected official may be impeached by a simple majority vote in the General Assembly
*The Region = Caprecia. All instances of "the region" refer to Caprecia.
*Simple Majority = more than 50% of votes cast.
*Citizen = A subject of Caprecia as legally recognized and defined by the General Assembly.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · General Assembly · Next Topic »|
Theme Designed by McKee91
Hosted for free by ZetaBoards